New Consumer Goods market report from World Market Intelligence: "The Future of the Make-up Market in the United States to 2017"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/03/2013 -- The Future of the Make-up Market in the United States to 2017 is the result of Canadean's extensive market research. The report presents detailed analysis on the Make-up consumption trends in the United States, historic and forecast Make-up consumption volumes and values at market and category level, brand share and distribution channel data. This report brings together Canadean Intelligence's research, modeling and analysis expertise in order to develop uniquely detailed market data. This allows domestic and foreign companies to identify the market dynamics to account for Make-up sales overall and to know which categories and segments are showing growth in the coming years.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Introduction and Landscape
Why was the report written?
- This report provides authoritative and granular data on the Make-up market in the United States and, in doing so fills the gaps in marketers' understanding of trends and the components of change behind them.
- Based upon extensive primary and secondary research to provide comprehensive and granular data, this report allows marketers to confidently update their strategic and tactical plans.
- Marketers need data on volume and value changes, brand dynamics and distribution trends in order to effectively plan strategies.
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
This report examines the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns, including the effects of consumers' behavior on total volumes, values, brands selected and types of product chosen.
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
The report provides the latest, detailed data on dynamics in the United States Make-up market, providing marketers with the essential data to understand their own, and their competitors' position in the market and the information to accurately identify where to compete in the future.
Key Features and Benefits
Detailed category coverage is provided, covering Four product segments that include: Eye Make-Up, Face Make-Up, Lip Make-Up, Nail Make-Up.
Detailed product sales segmentation (for both volumes and values) is provided, including brand data, and sales by distribution channel, at the product category level.
Future forecasts allow marketers to understand the future pattern of market trends from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Haircare Market in the US to 2017
- The Future of the Skincare Market in the US to 2017
- The Future of the Feminine Hygiene Market in the US to 2017
- The Future of the Fragrances Market in the US to 2017
- The Future of the Male Toiletries Market in the US to 2017
- Facial Care Market in the United States to 2017
- Bed Linen Market in United States to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in the United States to 2017
- Lip Make-Up Market in the United States to 2017
- Face Make-Up Market in the United States to 2017