Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Global Connected Aircraft Market - Trends & Forecast, 2015-2020” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/05/2015 -- The Global connected aircraft market is growing market due to the growing demand of inflight internet by the air passengers. From one route one passenger, today the sector supports 50,000 routes and carries more than 3 billion passengers globally. By 2030, it is estimated that the passenger aircrafts fleet size will be almost double than the present size.
The Global Connected Aircraft market is estimated to reach $ 6.81 billion by 2020.The market is supported by the growth in number of global air passengers and growing demand for inflight connectivity services such as inflight Wi-Fi especially from the business class and millennials,according to new report.
The connected aircraft market is also supporting the growth of the related market such as of software developers, content developer, game developers, gaming device manufacturers, e-magazines, hospitality and retail sectors.
The global connected aircraft market is presently leading in the developed economies such as North America and Europe. It is expected that by 2020, Asia Pacific excluding Japan will be one of the biggest connected aircraft market due to the growing demand and growing number of air passengers, opined Tariq Sheikh, Research Operations.
Few highlights of the Global Connected Aircraft Market:
- From seat centric entertainment systems slowly the market is shifting towards the light weight, technology friendly Tablets .In other words, portable entertainment devices are slowly replacing the seat centric systems.
- On demand Audio-Video services is becoming one of the popular passenger entertainment services.
- The upcoming connected aircraft services are On-board infotainment services and live telecast of news and sports inside the aircraft.
- The new connectivity technologies such as Ka band are helping airlines to provide high speed inflight internet.
- US, Germany and China are one of the leading connected aircraft markets in their respective regions i.e. North America, Western Europe and Asia Pacific excluding Japan.
Spanning over 100 pages "Global Connected Aircraft Market - Trends & Forecast, 2015-2020" report covers Industry Overview, Report Outline, Market Snapshot, Market Characteristics, Trends and Roadmap, In-Flight Entertainment Market System By Devices: Market Size & Analysis, Entertainment system services: Market & Analysis, Connectivity Technologies: Market Size & Analysis, Regions, Competitive Landscape, Expert Views, Global Generalists. The report covered companies are - Panasonic Avionics, Thales Group, Rockwell Collins, Honeywell Aerospace, Global Eagle Entertainment Inc., Eros International Media Limited, Spafax, Stellar Entertainment
For further information on this report, please visit- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/infoholic-research/global-connected-aircraft-market-trends-forecast-2015-2020
Find all Transport Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/air-transport
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Yearly/Quarterly Report Subscription: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscriptions