Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/14/2014 -- This report provides you with the knowledge to understand the current state of the advanced wound care market, the historical market background and the key companies who currently operate here. It is essential reading for anyone who needs to plan, sell or operate within the advanced wound care product sectors.
In 2013, the global market for advanced wound care had an estimated value of US$6.2 billion, having grown by approximately 5% since 2012. This growth is currently being hampered by pricing pressure. Factors such as spiking competition across all product sectors, as well as government pressure on healthcare spending are slowing the current rate of growth and putting strain on manufacturers' pricing.
Despite all this, the market's outlook is positive. Pricing pressure is expected to impact the market in the short - medium term, with future growth being driven by favourable demographic factors. Ageing populations, higher levels of diabetes and obesity are just three of the factors. Demand in emerging markets such as Japan, China and India as well as new product innovations will also increase demand.
What this report contains:
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Market Overview
- Background Information
- Current Market Dynamics
- Regional Perspectives
- Competitive Environments
- Future Prospects
- Advanced Wound Care Products & Technologies Information (FDA Information, Pre-clinical results, latest product news and products in development (where available))
- Device-based Wound Care
- Moist Wound Care Products
- Other Products
- Wound Care Manufacturers Overview (including company history, product portfolio, key events, alliances, litigations and financial outlook (where available))
- Market Leaders
- Other Companies
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Advanced Wound Management Market to 2019 - Increasing Incidence of Diabetes Leading to Chronic Wounds in Emerging Countries will Drive Future Growth
- Laboratoires Urgo S.A. Market Share Analysis
- Wound Closure Devices Market to 2019 - New Product Launches and Favorable Clinical Outcomes for Tissue Sealants and Hemostats Drive Physician Adoption
- BSN medical GmbH Market Share Analysis
- Medical Equipment Monthly Deals Analysis: February 2014 - M&A and Investment Trends
- Insulin Delivery Devices Market to 2019 - Simplified Pump Solutions and Low Cost Pens Represent Distinct Regional Growth Drivers
- MediPoint: Neurovascular Interventions - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
- Wound Care Technologies, LLC - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Stryker Corporation Market Share Analysis
- Advanced Medical Solutions Group plc (AMS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review