New Financial Services research report from Timetric is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/20/2012 -- Despite a series of economic adversities and financial instabilities in recent years, the remittance industry has remained resilient in many economies, most strikingly so in developing countries. Furthermore, the continuing progression of global migration trends means that this market is likely to remain strong for the foreseeable future, as a growing number of migrants use remittances to send money home to relatives. Despite positive projections, some financial institutions and economic experts predict a more pessimistic picture for the future of remittances, raising concerns for the negative effects of diaspora and remittances to the economy and population in general. For example, issues such as the international deployment bans, political uprisings and crises, exchange rate appreciation and depreciation, high remitting costs, strict regulations and transaction policies continue to hinder the smooth rise of remittances in many countries, particularly in developing nations.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- The growth rate of remittances was higher in 2011 than in 2010 for all regions, except the Middle East and North Africa where flows were disrupted by the Arab Spring.
- The momentum of female migration in Europe has been slowing since 2000 and showed a decline from 52.9% in 2000 to 52.2% in 2010.
- Remittance is the second largest external financing source in many developing countries.
This report will provide you with:
- A comprehensive analysis on recent trends, challenges, and practices in remittances
- Evaluates the demand, impact and potential trends of remittances worldwide
- Provides historic and forecast data on world wide remittances flow
- In depth analysis on flow of remittances at the regional level
- Exhaustive summary on the global migration trends and growth and development of diaspora communities
Reasons to Get this Report
- Harness untapped opportunities in the remittances market
- Understand the need to lower transaction costs for remittance transactions
- Capture a broader base of remittance customers
- Predict the future growth of the remittances channel
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Mobile Money Opportunities in the BRIC Countries
- 2012: Trends to Watch in UK Retail Banking
- The Western Union Company (WU) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- UK Mortgages 2011
- Emerging Opportunities in the Latin America Consumer Finance Market: Market Size, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape
- Emerging Opportunities in the Sub-Saharan African Consumer Finance Market: Market Size, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape
- Switzerland - The Future of HNWIs to 2016: Opportunities for Wealth Sector Professionals
- Cards and Payments in Asia-Pacific
- Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Switzerland
- Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in France