ResearchMoz added Latest Research Report titled " The HetNet Ecosystem (Small Cells, Carrier Wi-Fi, C-RAN & DAS) 2016-2030: Worldwide Market Size, Shares, Trends, Growth, Survey and Forecast report " to it's Large Report database.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/27/2017 -- Driven by in-building wireless coverage requirements and the growing influx of mobile data traffic, a conventional macrocell based cellular network deployment is not deemed to be a sufficient solution to address the coverage and capacity needs of today's wireless subscribers.
Mobile operators are thus increasing their investments in Heterogeneous Network or HetNet infrastructure such as strategically deployed small cells, carrier Wi-Fi and DAS (Distributed Antenna Systems), to cope with growing capacity and coverage requirements. Adding further to the heterogeneity is the shift towards a C-RAN (Centralized RAN) architecture, which centralizes baseband functionality to be shared across a large number of distributed radio nodes. In comparison to standalone clusters of base stations, C-RAN provides significant performance and economic benefits such as baseband pooling, enhanced coordination between cells, virtualization, network extensibility and energy efficiency.
Driven by the thriving ecosystem, we expect small cell, carrier Wi-Fi, C-RAN and DAS investments to account for nearly $13 Billion by the end of 2016. The market is further expected to grow at a CAGR of 15% between 2016 and 2020, as mobile operators remain committed to tackle the continued growth of mobile data traffic and evolving coverage requirements.
Get a Sample Research PDF with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=556110
The "HetNet Ecosystem (Small Cells, Carrier Wi-Fi, C-RAN & DAS): 2016 – 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts" report presents an in-depth assessment of the HetNet ecosystem including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, regulatory landscape, deployment models, use cases, vertical markets, operator case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for HetNet infrastructure investments from 2016 till 2030. The forecasts cover 6 individual submarkets and 6 regions.
The report comes with an associated Excel datasheet suite covering quantitative data from all numeric forecasts presented in the report.
The report has the following key findings:
- SNS Research estimates that global infrastructure investments on small cells, carrier Wi-Fi, C-RAN and DAS will reach nearly $13 Billion by the end of 2016, as mobile operators remain committed to tackle the continued growth of mobile data traffic and evolving coverage requirements
- Small cell and C-RAN solutions are beginning to converge as small cell OEMs seek to capitalize on the benefits of centralized coordination for in-building and enterprise coverage
- Despite opposition from the Wi-Fi community, unlicensed LTE small cell shipments are beginning to gain traction, with shipment revenues potentially reaching $220 Million by the end of 2020
- The vendor ecosystem is gradually consolidating with several prominent acquisitions such as Nokia's acquisition of French rival Alcatel-Lucent and CommScope's acquisition of small cell specialist Airvana
The report covers the following topics:
- HetNet ecosystem
- Market drivers and barriers
- Enabling technologies and key architectural components for small cells, carrier Wi-Fi, C-RAN and DAS
- Key trends including SCaaS (Small Cells as a Service), unlicensed small cells, virtualization, baseband functional splitting, enterprise RAN and public safety/military small cells
- Small cell backhaul and C-RAN fronthaul technologies
- Integration, offloading and SON (Self-Organizing Network) technologies
- HetNet deployment models, use cases and vertical markets
- Case studies of over 30 mobile operator HetNet deployments
- Regulatory landscape and standardization
- Industry roadmap and value chain
- Profiles and strategies of over 350 leading ecosystem players including HetNet infrastructure vendors and enabling technology providers
- Strategic recommendations for HetNet infrastructure vendors and mobile operators
- Market analysis and forecasts from 2016 till 2030
Enquiry at: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=556110
Market forecasts are provided for each of the following submarkets and their subcategories:
- Small Cells
- Air Interface Technology Segmentation
- 2G & 3G
- Deployment Model Segmentation
- Use Case Segmentation
- Rural & Suburban
- Cell Size Segmentation
- Small Cell Backhaul
- Technology Segmentation
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Follow us on LinkedIn at: http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG