Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/07/2013 -- The report provides in depth market analysis, information and insights into the insurance industry in Cyprus, including:
- The Cypriot insurance industry’s growth prospects by insurance segments and categories
- The competitive landscape in the Cyprus insurance industry
- The current trends and drivers of the Cyprus insurance industry
- The challenges facing the Cyprus insurance industry
- The regulatory framework of the Cyprus insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Cyprus
- It provides historic values for the Cypriot insurance industry for the report’s 2008–2012 review period and forecast figures for the 2012–2017 forecast period
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments and categories in the Cypriot insurance industry, along with industry forecasts until 2017
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Cyprus and outlines the key regulations affecting them
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in depth historic and forecast industry data related to the Cypriot insurance industry and each segment within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Cypriot insurance industry
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Cypriot insurance industry
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key segments
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Cypriot insurance industry and its impact on companies and the industry's future
- Although the Cypriot industry is relatively small, EU membership is helping the country to attract international insurance management and reinsurance operations.
- The low penetration rate of life insurance, an aging population and rising life expectancy is expected to drive the growth of the life and personal accident and health insurance segments.
- Product development and marketing campaigns are likely to increase public awareness with regards to health insurance.
- Reforms in pensions and healthcare will support the growth of retirement-related life insurance products such as annuity and superannuation.
- Infrastructural investments, coupled with a growing property market, will support the demand for non-life products.
EuroLife Ltd Laiki Cyprialife Ltd Universal Life Insurance Public Company Limited Pancyprian Insurance Company Ltd General Insurance of Cyprus (GIC)
To view table of contents for this market report please visit: