New Insurance market report from Timetric: "The Insurance Industry in Gambia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/21/2015 -- The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights into the insurance industry in Gambia, including:
- The Gambian insurance industry's growth prospects by insurance segment and category
- The competitive landscape in the Gambian insurance industry
- The current trends and drivers in the Gambian insurance industry
- Challenges facing the Gambian insurance industry
- The detailed regulatory framework of the Gambian insurance industry
- The Gambian insurance industry is dominated by the non-life segment, which accounted for the largest share of the gross written premium in 2013, with 61.6%
- The life insurance segment's contribution to GDP stood at just 0.15%, while the non-life segment's was 0.37% and the personal accident and health insurance segment's was 0.08%
- The Gambian insurance industry recorded a low combined ratio for the life, non-life and personal accident and health segments during the review period
- The Gambian insurance industry is small but competitive, with the presence of both domestic and foreign businesses
- There were 13 insurance companies and nine brokerage firms operating within the industry as of 2013
- The Gambian insurance industry is regulated and supervised by the Central Bank of the Gambia (CBG)
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Gambia:
- It provides historical values for the Gambian insurance industry for the report's 2009-2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013-2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments and categories in the Gambian insurance industry, along with forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Gambia, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast industry data related to the Gambian insurance industry and each segment within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key trends and growth opportunities in the Gambian insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Gambian insurance industry.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Gambian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Gambian National Insurance Co. Ltd, Takaful Gambia Ltd, Sunshine Insurance Company, Global Security Insurance Company Ltd, Capital Express Assurance (G) Ltd, Enterprise Life Assurance Gambia Ltd
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Insurance research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Life Insurance in Austria, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018
- Non-Life Insurance in Austria, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018
- Life Insurance in India, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018
- Life Insurance in the US, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018
- Non-Life Insurance in the US, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018