Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/07/2013 -- The report provides in depth market analysis, information and insights into the insurance industry in Moldova, including:
- The Moldovan insurance industry’s growth prospects by insurance segments and categories
- The competitive landscape in the Moldova insurance industry
- The current trends and drivers of the Moldova insurance industry
- The challenges facing the Moldova insurance industry
- The regulatory framework of the Moldova insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Moldova:
- It provides historic values for the Moldovan insurance industry for the report’s 2008–2012 review period and forecast figures for the 2012–2017 forecast period
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments and categories in the Moldovan insurance industry, along with industry forecasts until 2017
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Moldova and outlines the key regulations affecting them
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in depth historic and forecast industry data related to the Moldovan insurance industry and each segment within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Moldovan insurance industry
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Moldovan insurance industry
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key segments
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Moldovan insurance industry and its impact on companies and the industry's future
- Despite being the poorest country in Europe and registering negative growth in 2009 due to the global financial crisis, the Moldovan economy posted a strong growth in 2010 and is projected to exhibit double digit growth over the forecast period.
- As the growth of the insurance industry is correlated with the country’s economic growth, the Moldovan insurance industry recorded negative growth as a result of declining growth in the economy in 2009.
- Similarly, the strong revival of the economy in subsequent years had a positive influence on the insurance industry.
- The broker distribution channel is increasingly gaining prominence in the Moldovan insurance industry.
- The Moldovan insurance industry went through a phase of consolidation during 2007–2010 after the revision of insurance regulations in 2007.
- The revised regulations led to an increase in capital requirements of companies.
Grawe Carat Asigur?ri SA Asito S.A Moldcargo SA Donaris Group Victoria Asigurari
To view table of contents for this market report please visit:
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)