Fast Market Research recommends "The Insurance Industry in Togo, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017" from Timetric, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/16/2014 -- The Togolese insurance industry is small and relatively underdeveloped when compared to other countries with more mature economies. The overall gross written premiums registered a review-period CAGR of 16.6%. According to the Federation of Insurance Companies Law National African (FANAF) 2012 report, the Togolese insurance industry was ranked eighth in terms of insurance sales turnover with a market share of 3.9% among the 16 countries in the federation.
There were 14 insurance companies operating in the Togolese insurance industry at the end of 2011. Of these, seven were non-life insurers, five were life insurers and two were reinsurers. The industry is regulated and supervised by the Inter-African Conference of Insurance Markets (CIMA)."
- The Togolese insurance industry is small and relatively underdeveloped when compared to other countries with more mature economies
- The non-life segment accounted for the largest share of 45.2% of the total insurance written premium value in 2013
- Review-period demand for health insurance products was driven by the establishment of the National Health Insurance Scheme for Togolese civil servants by the ILO in February 2011
- Togo's population is an important driver for industry growth; a trend that is expected to continue over the forecast period
- The Togolese insurance industry is small and concentrated with the three-leading competitors in both the life and non-life segment commanding key shares"
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Togo:
- It provides historical values for the Togolese insurance industry for the report's 2008-2012 review period and forecast figures for the 2012-2017 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments and categories in the Togolese insurance industry, along with forecasts until 2017.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Togo, and outlines the key regulations affecting them."
Reasons to Get this Report
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast industry data related to the Togolese insurance industry and each segment within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key trends and growth opportunities within the Togolese insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Togolese insurance industry.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Togolese insurance industry and its impact on companies and the industry's future."
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Union Insurance Life of Togo, NSIA Life Togo, Togo Group Life Insurance, Colina SA, Nouvelle Societe Interafricaine d'Assurance, Allianz Togo Assurances,
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Insurance research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Life Insurance in Russia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Life Insurance in Austria, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017: The Austrian life segment's written premium fell from EUR7.4 billion in 2008 to EUR6.5 billion in 2012.
- Non-Life Insurance in France, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Non-Life Insurance in Austria, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017: The Austrian non-life segments written premium value grew from EUR6.5 billion in 2008 to EUR7.1 billion in 2012.
- Life Insurance in France, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Thailand, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Life Insurance in China, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- The Insurance Industry in Trinidad & Tobago, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- The Insurance Industry in Uruguay, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- The Insurance Industry in Belarus, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017