Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/07/2013 -- The report provides in depth market analysis, information and insights into the insurance industry in Tunisia, including:
- The Tunisian insurance industry’s growth prospects by insurance segments and categories
- The competitive landscape in the Tunisia insurance industry
- The current trends and drivers of the Tunisia insurance industry
- The challenges facing the Tunisia insurance industry
- The regulatory framework of the Tunisia insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Tunisia:
- It provides historic values for the Tunisian insurance industry for the report’s 2007–2011 review period and forecast figures for the 2011–2016 forecast period
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments and categories in the Tunisian insurance industry, along with industry forecasts until 2016
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Tunisia and outlines the key regulations affecting them
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in depth historic and forecast industry data related to the Tunisian insurance industry and each segment within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Tunisian insurance industry
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Tunisian insurance industry
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key segments
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Tunisian insurance industry and its impact on companies and the industry's future
- The Tunisian insurance industry is small, but with huge potential for growth.
- There were only 19 insurers operating in the country’s insurance industry in 2011.
- The global financial crisis paralyzed the Tunisian economy, which had a negative effect on the insurance industry during the review period.
- The Tunisian revolution of 2011, which was a result of political imbalance supported by high unemployment and corruption, also impacted the insurance industry.
- Rising unemployment did not encourage Tunisians to invest in insurance products and insurance penetration in Tunisia stood at 1.76% in 2011, which is very low compared with developed countries.
STAR Insurance Carte GAT Insurance Mediterranean Insurance and Reinsurance Astree Insurance
To view table of contents for this market report please visit:
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)