Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/14/2012 -- Synopsis: The J.M. Smucker Company: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, Key Employees, key facts, information on products and services, key Employee biographies, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "The J.M. Smucker Company: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "The J.M. Smucker Company"
Canadean's "The J.M. Smucker Company: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "The J.M. Smucker Company" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "The J.M. Smucker Company"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
The J.M. Smucker Company (J.M. Smucker) is a manufacturer and marketer of branded food products in North America. The company's major products are fruit spreads, peanut butter, ice cream toppings, shortening and oils, retail packaged coffee, condiments, syrups, frozen sandwiches, snacks, sauces, sweetened condensed milk, and health and natural foods and beverages. J.M. Smucker markets its products under various own and licensed brands such as Smucker's, Folgers, Eagle Brand, R.W. Knudsen Family, Jif, Crisco, Pillsbury, Hungry Jack, Martha White and White Lily in the US, along with Robin Hood, Carnation, Five Roses, Europe's Best and Bick's in Canada. The company operates in the US and Canada. J.M. Smucker is headquartered in Orrville, Ohio, the US.
To view table of contents for this market report please visit:
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)