La Habra, CA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/21/2014 -- Changing the countertops in a kitchen, bathroom or other space can change the entire look of the room. Furthermore, the right countertop material facilitates work in the kitchen and elsewhere. The Kitchen Design Center offers a variety of countertop choices for remodeling, including some hard-to-find materials and unique pieces of stone and natural products.
The Kitchen Design Center has been a leader in remodeling for kitchens and bathrooms for years due to the company’s focus on quality products and services. Many people have turned to The Kitchen Design Center for the best kitchen cabinets in Orange County at thekitchendesigncenter.com . Now, The Kitchen Design Center offers a complete line of countertop options to suit every taste and budget.
Countertop options at The Kitchen Design Center include a wide range of choices such as:
- Soapstone. This natural stone countertop is used in laboratories because it is resistant to bacteria and staining. It is one of the more expensive countertop options but it will last forever when installed correctly.
- Granite. Granite countertops in Orange County at thekitchendesigncenter.com have been one of the most popular options for home remodels and, with proper sealing, these natural stone surfaces are very durable and beautiful.
- Quartz. These countertops are usually more expensive than granite but also resist bacteria better due to smaller “pores” or openings in the stone surface.
- Bamboo. Besides being flexible and beautiful, bamboo has the added benefit of being eco-friendly.
- Laminate. Laminate is one of the most affordable of all countertop materials and it can be a very durable and attractive choice.
- Concrete. Many people have never heard of using concrete as a countertop material, but its ability to hold color makes this a natural choice for a custom look.
- Stainless steel. Professional chefs love stainless because its impermeable surface is heat resistant, non-staining and cleans up easily. Stainless is not only attractive but a more affordable choice than many stones, as well.
- Wood. Butcher block, well-sealed, is still a smart choice for countertops and adds a beauty that cannot be rivaled by stone or metal.
Contact The Kitchen Design Center to discuss available countertop materials or for quality remodeling or Orange County cabinet refacing at thekitchendesigncenter.com
About The Kitchen Design Center
The Kitchen Design Center is a full-service kitchen and bathroom remodeling company that serves Orange County homeowners with professional, quality results.
For More Information
The Kitchen Design Center
1251 S. Beach Blvd. Suite K
La Habra, CA 90631
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)