The Left Bank apartments provide premier location just steps away from the campuses of University of Pennsylvania and Drexel.
Philadelphia, PA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/11/2012 -- The Left Bank apartments provide premier location just steps away from the campuses of University of Pennsylvania and Drexel.
As a Left Bank resident, a person can enjoy all the hallmarks of living in a Dranoff property: exceptional style and sophistication, combined with world-class amenities designed to make life easier. In addition to the concierge, they’ll enjoy five-star amenities such as:
- Hospitality suite for enhanced privacy and flexibility when accommodating visiting guests, available at an additional charge
- 24/7 front desk attendant – always a familiar face to greet and assisting with anything and everything
- Option to rent Le Salon Clubroom for private events or conference rooms for business needs.
- Beautiful outdoor spaces including terraces in the tranquil bamboo courtyard and roof deck overlooking the Philadelphia skyline
- Monthly residents’ socials — including holiday parties and summer BBQs
- Complimentary package collection with optional in-home delivery
- Move-in coordination to assist with cable or phone installation
- Option to rent Le Salon Clubroom for private events.
The dynamic Left Bank community connects University City to Center City. A person will uniquely enjoy walking to the restaurants, cafes, museums, and galleries on both sides of the river. Exercise enthusiasts can alternate workouts between their state-of-the-art indoor fitness center to bike rides, or walks and jogs along the Schuylkill River. The Left Bank is just a few steps to some of the nation’s top schools, including Drexel University and the University of Pennsylvania. It is a short walk from the area’s most prestigious hospitals (Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, the Perelman Center for Advanced Medicine, the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia). And it enjoys unprecedented access to mass transit, including SEPTA’s bus, trolley, subway and regional rail services as well as Amtrak at the 30th Street Station. Left Bank truly offers the very best in city living for its residents.
Contact them today at: The Left Bank apartments 2012 Dranoff 3131 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104 email@example.com 215.222.540