New York, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/09/2016 -- ReportBazzar has included a new report titled "The LPWA (Low Power Wide Area) Networks Ecosystem: 2015 – 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts" to their offering.
Request Sample Report: The LPWA (Low Power Wide Area) Networks Ecosystem: 2015 – 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
Until recently, most M2M and IoT services have largely relied on licensed cellular, wireline and satellite networks for their wide area connectivity requirements. Cellular networks, in particular, have enjoyed significant success in the arena. However, for many low bandwidth IoT applications, traditional cellular networks are deemed too expensive due excessive power consumption and complex protocols that lower battery life. As a result, a number of LPWA (Low Power Wide Area) alternatives have emerged that specifically seek to address these concerns.
LPWA networks are optimized to provide wide area coverage with minimal power consumption. Typically reliant on unlicensed frequencies, LPWA devices have low data rates, long battery lives and can operate unattended for long periods of time.
Already prevalent in IoT applications such as smart metering, lighting control and parking management, LPWA networks are expected to make a significant contribution to the M2M and IoT ecosystem, with an estimated $27 Billion in service revenue by 2020.
The "LPWA (Low Power Wide Area) Networks Ecosystem: 2015 – 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts" report presents an in-depth assessment of the LPWA networks ecosystem including LPWA technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, vertical market applications, deployment case studies, regulatory landscape, standardization, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents market size forecasts from 2015 till 2030. The forecasts are segmented for 9 vertical markets and 6 regions.
The report comes with an associated Excel datasheet suite covering quantitative data from all numeric forecasts presented in the report.
Browse Report Summary with TOC: http://www.reportbazzar.com/product/the-lpwa-low-power-wide-area-networks-ecosystem-2015-2030-opportunities-challenges-strategies-industry-verticals-forecasts/
The report covers the following topics:
– LPWA networks ecosystem
– Market drivers and barriers
– LPWA technologies, spectrum bands and key trends
– Assessment of competing cellular, satellite, wireline and short range networking technologies
– Vertical market applications, opportunities and deployment case studies
– Regulatory landscape and standardization
– Industry roadmap and value chain
– Profiles and strategies of over 80 leading ecosystem players
– Strategic recommendations for ecosystem players
– Market analysis and forecasts from 2015 till 2030
Historical Revenue & Forecast Segmentation
Connection and service revenue forecasts are provided for the following submarkets:
– Asset Management & Logistics
– Automotive & Transportation
– Consumer Applications & Home Automation
– Energy & Utilities
– Intelligent Buildings & Infrastructure
– Public Safety, Security & Surveillance
– Retail & Vending
Enquiry Before Buying: The LPWA (Low Power Wide Area) Networks Ecosystem: 2015 – 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts
Key Questions Answered
The report provides answers to the following key questions:
– How big is the LPWA networks opportunity?
– What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?
– How is the ecosystem evolving by segment and region?
– What will the market size be in 2020 and at what rate will it grow?
– Which regions and submarkets will see the highest percentage of growth?
– How are smart city initiatives driving LPWA network investments?
– What are the key performance characteristics of LPWA technologies such as Sigfox, LoRa and NB-IOT?
– How does regulation impact the adoption of LPWA networks?
– Do LPWA networks pose a threat to cellular network technologies?
– Who are the key market players and what are their strategies?
– What strategies should LPWA technology providers, mobile operators, MVNOs, aggregators, IoT platform providers and other ecosystem players adopt to remain competitive?
The report has the following key findings:
– Already prevalent in IoT applications such as smart metering, lighting control and parking management, LPWA networks are expected to make a significant contribution to the M2M and IoT ecosystem, with an estimated $27 Billion in service revenue by 2020.
– As of Q4'2015, SNS Research estimates the cost of a typical LPWA module to be $5-20, depending on the specific technology. As LPWA network deployments mature, we expect that the cost per module can drop down to as low as $1-2 in volume quantities.
– At present, a majority of LPWA networks operate in license-exempt spectrum primarily in sub-GHz bands. There are a number of ongoing initiatives that call for regulators to dedicate spectrum bands exclusively for LPWA networks as mass market adoption of unlicensed LPWA networks can result in significant interference.
– Besides optimizing their cellular networks for M2M services, mobile operators are increasingly investing in their own carrier-grade LPWA networks to support low bandwidth IoT applications.
For More Info visit: http://www.reportbazzar.com/product/the-lpwa-low-power-wide-area-networks-ecosystem-2015-2030-opportunities-challenges-strategies-industry-verticals-forecasts/
Reportbazzar.com is your trusted source for the most inclusive and informative assortment of market research reports designed to empower you with the latest in industry information that translates to time and cost savings for your business. We not only help you give wing to your latent business ideas but also facilitate you in taking the best informed and strategic decisions that guarantee success in your most promising business endeavors.