Recently published research from MindCommerce, "The LTE Device Marketplace: Ecosystem, Roadmap, Key Trends, Shipments/Market Share, and Global Forecast by Vendor 2012 - 2016", is now available at Fast Market Research
Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/05/2012 -- Overview:
As of Q1 2012, forty-nine mobile network operators worldwide have launched fourth-generation (4G) Long Term Evolution (LTE) networks commercially. As a result of early investment in LTE infrastructure and device R&D, MNOs and device vendors are pushing hard to increase LTE enabled device among users, both in the public and enterprise sector. The year 2011 has already witnessed over 8.2 Million LTE enabled device shipments which account for revenues of over 2 Billion USD. With the number of shipments expected to reach over 30 Million by the end 2012, the industry is set to grow at a rapid pace.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Leading LTE operators such as Verizon Wireless have already announced intentions to have LTE support in essentially all of its smart phones, going forward. This report and its associated database provide an in depth analysis of the LTE Devices market from 2011 to 2016, including revenue projections, shipments and device launches by vendor, region and device type, as well as vendor roadmaps, and key trends within the industry.
This report includes an Excel spreadsheet with worksheet data for Global LTE Device Shipments, LTE Devices, Global LTE Subscriptions 2011 - 2016, and Global LTE Device Revenues 2011 - 2016.
- Revenue and market share assessment for major and specialized LTE device vendors
- Comprehensive analysis of the key trends, technology, strategies and vendor roadmaps emerging in the LTE devices and chipsets ecosystem
- Revenue, device shipment and market share figures for LTE devices split by device type (Smartphones, PC Cards/Embedded Devices/Routers) and Region from 2011 - 2016.
- 2011 witnessed over 8.2 Million LTE enabled device shipments which account for revenues of over 2 Billion USD
- Motorola and Huawei will lead the LTE PC cards/Embedded Device/Router shipments with a combined market share of over 50 % in Q1'2012
- Motorola, Samsung and HTC will continue to lead the market share in terms of LTE-enabled smartphone shipments and revenue, with a combined market share of over 60 % in Q1'2012
- Driven by the reduction in production lifecycle times and aggressive marketing strategies, LTE device shipments are expected to reach 30 Million by the end of 2012. The US will continue to be the leading market player in 2012 with a projected market share of 65 %
Companies Mentioned in this Report:
- China Mobile
- China Unicom
- Franklin Wireless
- General Dynamics Itronix
- IP Wireless
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Software research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Travel and Tourism in Indonesia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016: Public-Private Partnership Investments are Driving Rapid Development of Transportation Infrastructure
- The Future of 4G Technologies: New opportunities and changing business models for the emergence of LTE and WiMAX
- Global LNG Industry, 2012 - Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts of All Active and Planned Liquefaction and Regasification Terminals to 2016
- Smart Grid Vendor Landscape Analysis - Strategic Activity Analysis and Outlook to 2015
- Travel and Tourism in China, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016: Tourism Infrastructure Benefiting From Government Investment
- Dental Devices Market to 2016 - Cosmetic Dentistry and Dental Implants to be the Key Growth Drivers
- Near Field Communication (NFC) Market to 2016 - Increased Availability of NFC Embedded Handsets Key for Higher Market Penetration
- Global Smart/Connected/Hybrid TV Market Forecast by Accessories, Platforms, Middleware, Application & Geography with detailed Value Chain, Competitive Landscaping and Critical Capability (Use Cases) Analysis 2011 - 2016
- Iron and Steel Industry in the BRIC Countries - Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
- Travel and Tourism in Russia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016: Hosting of Winter Olympics Will Drive Investments In Tourism Infrastructure