RIP just begs to challenge the limits for what The Machined Apparel Co. can do with a blank "machining" canvas.
West Falls, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/21/2014 -- RIP (Really Interesting Products) is the most unique machined belt buckle line. This is where The Machined Apparel Co. pulled out all the stops and just wanted to have fun!!! The RIP line is activity and event based. All the designs convert 2D artwork into 3D reality using only machine tools to create the scene. The images are machined at multiple depths and varying features to give the full feeling of dimension.
- Stylish: Wear them for fun or for a night out.
- Quality: Machined from 6061 with the same attention to detail as out aerospace parts, Made in the USA.
- Versatile: With so many new designs and styles coming out, switch the buckles as much as people switch their shoes.
- Customizable, Use any 1-1/4 wide webbing to create the style of liking.
- USA made commitment, As with all of the Machined Apparel Hardware, The Machined Apparel Co. machines all of their buckles in their shop in West Falls NY.
This is a very exciting project for manufacturers. If The Machined Apparel Co. can achieve and hopefully well exceed their goals, not only do they get the opportunity to use their skills and passion to develop high quality apparel related products, they will also get the opportunity to manufacture all the machined hardware within their own facility in the US.
This project will only be funded if at least$4,000 is pledged by Wed, Apr 16 2014 5:11 AM +05:30.
Kickstarter Page: http://kck.st/1kGhxqD