New Consumer Goods research report from Timetric is now available from Fast Market Research
Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/04/2012 -- The Mexican Interior Products Industry, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016: Rising Exports to Drive Industry Growth provides a top-level overview and detailed market, category and company specific insights into the operating environment for interior products manufacturers and retailers. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Mexican interior products market, including producers, distributors and new competitors considering entering the industry.
- The Mexican interior products market is highly dependent on exports to the US and is one of the fastest-growing markets in Latin America, registering a CAGR of 4.96% during the review period, higher than any of the EU nations.
- The market registered a slower growth rate of 0.03% and 0.11% during the global financial crisis in 2008 and 2009, due to weak domestic financial conditions and reduced demand from the US.
- Mexico's GDP registered a sharp decline of 6.7% in 2009, but confidence was restored in 2010 when GDP recovered to record a growth rate of 8.5%. Both the construction and housing industries experienced robust growth following 2009's decline, which in turn increased demand for interior products.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Mexican interior products market:
- Historical values for the interior products industry for 2007-11 and forecast figures for 2012-16
- Supporting text on individual markets and values for categories for 2007-11 and forecasts to 2016
- Analysis of production, trade, distribution and consumption dynamics
- Porter's Five Forces analysis of the competitive landscapes for manufacturers and retailers
Reasons to Get this Report
- This report will help to inform your strategic business decisions using strong historic and forecast market sizing data
- This report will help you to understand manufacturing, trade, retail and demand-side dynamics within the Mexican interior products market highlighting key market trends and growth opportunities
- This report will help you to assess the competitive dynamics in the interior product manufacturing and retail sectors
- This report will help you to identify the growth opportunities and industry dynamics within 11 key product categories - bathroom products, bedroom products, fabrics and soft furnishings, flooring products, furnishing products, kitchen products, lighting products, office furniture products, tableware and decorative products, wallcoverings and window coverings and treatments.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- BRIC Interior Products: Market Opportunities and Future Growth Prospects
- Brazil Interior Products Market Opportunities and Future Growth Prospects
- The Netherlands Interior Products Industry, Key Trends and Opportunities: Single Family Households Driving Market Recovery
- Distribution Strategies for the Interior Products Industry in the BRIC Countries - Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
- The Future of Interior Products in Russia to 2015
- The Future of Interior Products in Italy to 2015: Eco-Friendly Home Improvement Products to Drive Demand
- The Future of Interior Products in Poland to 2015: Growth to be Led by Construction Industry
- The Future of Interior Products in Spain to 2015: Demand to Gather Pace from 2012
- The Future of Interior Products in France to 2015: Recovery to Gather Pace in 2012
- Travel and Tourism in Brazil, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016: Hosting of FIFA World Cup and Olympic Games to Promote Tourism Growth