Basically penny stocks are known for being “cent stocks”. Cent Stocks are stocks that are traded for a fraction of a penny up to $5.
New York, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/19/2012 -- The Penny Stocks Guide, the website that teaches the basic principles of penny stock trading, also offers the world famous penny stock newsletter. This online newsletter specializes in penny stocks and the best penny stocks to buy. Each penny stock pick has passed the Leeds analysis and is much more likely to multiply in value in the short term for a quick profit. Investors can instantly access -the best valued penny stocks, buy/sell prices of different key penny stock shares, and receive daily updates on penny stocks. The Penny Stock Guide is a comprehensive and impartial resource for investors interested in Penny stocks investing. It also offers investors additional resources and research tools like informative newsletters and guides to ensure prosperity in the penny stock market and which stocks to avoid.
Most people think of penny stocks as small, thinly traded companies whose shares are trading for a few cents. Basically penny stocks are known for being “cent stocks”. Cent Stocks are stocks that are traded for a fraction of a penny up to $5. They are riskier than average investments, but have tremendous reward potential. In general, some penny stocks trade for 3 or 4 dollars, while others trade for only a fraction of a share. Many investors like penny stocks as they do not require big cash outlay to get started and investors can own a piece of a good company inexpensively. Some penny stocks have gone up from $1 to $40 within a few days. These are rare instances, but it is possible. There is great potential for these small companies to grow, especially if you are armed with the proper knowledge that the Peter Leeds Penny Stocks Guide offers.
However, it is important to invest in the best penny stocks available to make good profit. When it comes to finding the best penny stocks, investors first need to know how to avoid the worst penny stocks to buy. According to Peter Leeds there are some penny stocks that are not only bad but are actually downright terrible. Investors should never trust any information that is free. While maybe 1% of free information about penny stocks is reliable and helpful, the other 99% has hidden motivation and actively works to mislead investors to buy into their penny stocks of questionable quality. If investors are looking for the best penny stocks, they should stick to the best markets like the OTC-BB, Amex and NASDAQ.
About Penny Stocks
The Penny Stocks Guide is a comprehensive and impartial resource for investors interested in penny stocks. It provides information about the penny stocks an easy way to make money available in the market. The Penny Stocks Guide teaches the basic principles of top penny stock investing, including how to do it intelligently and safely with the least risk. The Penny Stock Guide also offers investors additional resources and research tools, to help educate them for future trades. To learn more, please visit http://www.pennystocks.net