New Pharmaceuticals research report from Datamonitor is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/20/2012 -- The report forecasts the Saudi Arabian pharmaceutical market to 2017, set in the context of its macroeconomic environment and healthcare system. Regulatory systems, distribution networks, and pricing and reimbursement arrangements are examined in detail. The report also provides profiles of the leading companies, incorporating their product portfolios and growth strategies in Saudi Arabia.
- Plan your company's strategy for Saudi Arabia by assessing factors driving and restraining market growth.
- Understand the dynamics between innovative drugs and generics and how this could affect your business plan.
- Forecast the market to 2017, with separate coverage of generic and patented markets.
- Assess which multinational companies already have a strong market presence and gain valuable insight from their success.
- Develop an understanding of the intellectual property and regulatory environment and how these can affect your product launch strategy.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Saudi Arabia has a national health system which provides free healthcare services to all Saudi citizens and expatriates working in the public sector.
In addition to receiving pricing advantages, the local generics industry is supported by the government through incentives of free land, interest-free loans and a 10% subsidy to the production cost of medicines and pharmaceutical products. Pharmacoeconomic assessments are being phase in to inform approval and pricing decisions.
Drivers of drug volume demand will be an increasing and aging population, as well as the rising prevalence of major civilization diseases such as diabetes and cardiovascular problems, which require long-term treatment.
Reasons to Get this Report
- What is the current market size and what is it forecast to reach by 2017?
- Are there appropriate intellectual property regulations in place?
- Is Saudi Arabia a suitable location for conducting clinical trials?
- How are prices set for innovative and generic drugs?
- Which multinational companies already have a strong market presence and how have they achieved this?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Pharmaceutical Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Pharmaceutical Industry
- Global Pharmaceutical Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Pharmaceutical Industry
- Licensing Strategies of Large Pharmaceutical Companies - Weak R&D Pipelines and the Patent Cliff Stimulate In-Licensing Activity
- Pharmaceutical Supply Chain in Europe - Adoption of Direct to Pharmacy (DTP) Model to Boost Efficiency and Optimize Pricing
- Buyer Spend Activity and Procurement Behaviors and Strategies in the Pharmaceutical Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Intelligence
- Industry Dynamics, Growth, Threats & Opportunities in the Pharmaceutical Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Intelligence
- Emerging Pharmaceutical Market in India - Strategic Partnerships Between Domestic and International Pharmaceutical Players are the Driving Force
- Emerging Pharmaceutical Market in Indonesia and Philippines - 100% Foreign Direct Investment in Indonesia and Extensive Insurance Coverage in the Philippines Attract Foreign Pharma Companies
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited - Product Pipeline Review - H2 2011
- Buyer Spend Activity in the Pharmaceutical Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Brief