RG Group

The RG Group Offers Exceptional Quality Living Space Construction Services Across the UK


London, UK -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/02/2017 -- One of the best construction consultants in London, The RG Group offers exceptional quality living space construction services across the UK. They have an experienced team comprising of highly skilled and talented engineers, architects, managers and salesmen who work with superior ethics and passion to deliver the results within the given deadline.

Living Space comprises an indispensable segment of a country's infrastructure and is an integral part of RG's projects. Living Space comprises of hotels, student accommodations, and residential schemes. Interestingly, in 2016, the RG Group constructed 38.6% of living space in all of the U.K., 66% of these constructions comprised of student accommodations, while the remaining 34% consisted of hotels. These statistics aptly convey the success rate of RG Group in forming a collaboration with property developers to deliver projects with quality assurance.

For more than 26 years, The RG Group has been implementing effective planning and cost-effective ways with openness, integrity in delivery of nationwide construction projects. Their projects range from 100 pounds to 40 million pounds and include new build, refurbishment, fit out and extensions. They have had the privilege to work with clients including IKEA, B&Q, Waitrose, Hammerson, and Crest Nicholson, to name a few.

One of their representatives talked more about their services, "RG Group is a responsible company that balances the social, environmental and ethical issues created by our business activities without compromise to our continued ability to deliver projects with commercial success. Key to this ability is our continued focus on our community, our environment, our people and our suppliers.

About The RG Group
The RG Group is a commercial construction company that values corporate social responsibility and works with this at the heart of all that they do. The social, environmental and ethical impacts of their work are carefully considered, so as not to compromise their continued ability to deliver projects with commercial success. They also work to deliver projects across retail construction, commercial projects, and the living space industry. They plan and deliver construction projects in a sustainable, innovative and cost-effective way to the highest possible standards.

For more information, please visit: http://rg-group.co.uk/living-space/.

Contact Details:
Head Office
4 Abbey Wood Road, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent ME19 4AB
Phone: 01732 526 850
Fax: 01732 526 851