Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/07/2012 -- Synopsis: This report provides a detailed analysis of the current industry size and growth expectations during 2011-15, including highlights of the key growth stimulators. It also benchmarks the industry against key global markets and provides detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.
ReportReserve Research's ""The Singapore Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities to 2016: Market Profile"" is an essential source of information covering the market attractiveness and emerging opportunities of the defense industry in Singapore
In 2011, the country allocated 25.6% of its budget for defense expenditure, the majority of which was allocated for equipment procurement. In 2011, Singapore’s defense expenditure was equal to 3.6% of GDP, and it is expected to increase to 3.9% of GDP by 2016.
Reasons To Buy
""The Singapore Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities to 2016: Market Profile"" allows you to
- Understand the market size and forecasts of the Singapore defense industry.
- Understand the budget allocation of the Singapore defense industry.
- Gain knowledge on Homeland Security market size and forecast..
- Gain insight into the benchmarking data with Key global markets..
- Understand the key trends and growth stimulators of the Singapore defense industry.
For further information visit http://www.reportreserve.com/report/the-singapore-defense-industry-market-attractiveness-and-emerging-opportunities-to-2016-market-profile-report-540965