ResearchMoz added Latest Research Report titled " The Cards and Payments Industry in Norway 2019: Worldwide Industry Research, Analysis, Shares, Size, Trends, Growth and Outlook report " to it's Large Report database.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/03/2016 -- 'The Cards and Payments Industry in Sweden: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of market trends in Sweden's cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including check payments, credit transfers, direct debits, payment cards and cash transactions during the review period (20102014).
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, and transaction values and volumes during the review period and over the forecast period (20152019). It also offers information on the country's competitive landscape, including market shares of issuers and schemes.
The report brings together Timetrics research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers detailed regulatory policies, recent changes in regulatory structure and profiles of card issuers operating in the country.
For more info, get a Sample PDF with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=550878
- 'The Cards and Payments Industry in Sweden: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into Sweden's cards and payments industry, including:
- Current and forecast values for each market in Sweden's cards and payments industry, including debit card, credit and charge cards.
- Detailed insights into payment instruments including credit transfers, cash transactions, checks, direct debits and payment cards. It also, includes an overview of the country's key alternative payment instruments.
- E-commerce market analysis and online payment types.
- Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing Sweden's cards and payments industry.
- Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit, credit and charge cards.
- Comprehensive analysis of consumer attitudes and buying preferences for cards.
- The competitive landscape of Sweden's cards and payments industry.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of Sweden's cards and payments industry.
- It provides current values for Sweden's cards and payments industry for 2014, and forecast figures to 2019.
- It details the different demographic, economic, infrastructural and business drivers affecting Sweden's cards and payments industry.
- It outlines the current regulatory framework in the industry.
- It details marketing strategies used by various banks and other institutions.
- It profiles major banks in Sweden's cards and payments industry.
Browse report description at: http://www.researchmoz.us/the-cards-and-payments-industry-in-sweden-emerging-trends-and-opportunities-to-2019-report.html
Reasons To Buy:-
- Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data related to Sweden's cards and payments industry and each market within it.
- Understand key market trends and growth opportunities in Sweden's cards and payments industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in Sweden's cards and payments industry.
- Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in Sweden.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing Sweden's cards and payments industry.
- To capitalize on the fast-growing e-commerce market, Swedish banks plan to expand Swish, a widely used mobile e-commerce app, by the end of 2016. Swish is owned by a consortium of six Swedish banks Danske Bank, Handelsbanken, Lnsfrskringar Bank, Nordea, SEB and Swedbank and is presently used only for peer-to-peer (P2P) and in-store payments. Since its launch in November 2012, Swish has grown in popularity, with nearly 3 million individuals enrolled for the service, and an average of 6 million transactions per month. This move by banks to expand Swishs scope for e-commerce is expected to drive mobile payments (m-payments).
- MasterCard launched the MasterPass digital wallet in association with Nordea, SEB and Swedbank, in December 2015, to provide convenient and secured online payments for Swedish consumers. MasterPass users can shop online without having to enter payment and shipping information with every purchase. Swedish consumers can initially use MasterPass for online and in-app shopping, and the service will gradually be extended to retail payments. ICA Banken and Resurs Bank will offer MasterPass to customers in early 2016.
- Competition in Swedens debit card market is expected to rise, with non-banking companies starting to offer basic banking and financial services. Invoice-based payment solution provider Klarna applied for a banking license in October 2015, and is awaiting approval from the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority (FSA). The company plans to offer savings accounts and debit cards.
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)