Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/03/2012 -- Synopsis: This report provides a detailed analysis of the current industry size and growth expectations during 2011-15, including highlights of the key growth stimulators. It also benchmarks the industry against key global markets and provides detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.
ReportReserve Research's ""The Taiwanese Defense Industry to 2015 - Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities"" is an essential source of information covering the market attractiveness and emerging opportunities of the defense industry in Taiwan
Taiwan is predicted to spend US$59.2 billion on its armed forces during the forecast period as the country looks to enhance the capabilities of its armed forces. Defense expenditure registered a CAGR of 5.02% during the review period and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.77% during the forecast period.
Reasons To Buy
""The Taiwanese Defense Industry to 2015 - Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities"" allows you to
- Understand the market size and forecasts of the Taiwanese defense industry.
- Understand the budget allocation of the Taiwanese defense industry.
- Gain knowledge on Homeland Security market size and forecast..
- Gain insight into the benchmarking data with Key global markets..
- Understand the key trends and growth stimulators of the Taiwanese defense industry.
For further information visit http://www.reportreserve.com/report/the-taiwanese-defense-industry-to-2015-market-attractiveness-and-emerging-opportunities-report-540935