Hyderabad, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/09/2018 -- According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled "Target Drones Market By Specification (Wing Span, Speed, Altitude, Others); By Engine Type (Piston, Wankel, Turboprop, Turbojet, Others); By Application (Target & Decoy, Training, Reconnaissance, Others); By Geography 2018-2023", the market is driven by insufficient inventory among the developed nations.
Americas dominates the Target Drones Market
Americas will dominate the Target Drones Market during the forecast period. It is expected to reach $2,608.45 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 7.83%. The training applications are responsible for the growth of the target drones in Americas. The target drones market is concentrated in North America with a share of 39% of the total market. In the US, the demand for military drones is growing due to insufficient number of practice targets. Canada is another emerging region for target drones due to the demand for armed drones in the Canadian army. These drones improve the military's training and the ability to patrol the territory of the region.
Selected Analysis done in the full Report:
The training application will dominate the Target Drones Market during the forecast period. In 2017, this segment recorded revenue of $1,237.3 million. It is expected to reach $2,296.43 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 9.41%. Target drones can be used for test and evaluation of ground to air and air to air missiles testing. The target drones are also being used to train air crews by using realistic target simulation. Many military forces have realized the need for a high performance and realistic mid-subsonic aerial targets for the testing of advanced air defence systems.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
Adoption of latest technologies drives the demand for target drones during the forecast period.
Deployment of drones is cost effective. This factor enhances the growth of the target quadcopter.
The growing threat of terrorism drives the need for giving realistic training services to the military forces.
Introducing electronic warfare systems will lead to the use of latest technologies in target drones.
Target drones with camera can be used as dummy attackers for analysing the effectiveness of the weapons.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Key players of the Target Drones Market
Boeing and Lockheed Martin dominate the Target Drones Market. Boeing manufactures commercial jet aircrafts, spare parts, and provides training and maintenance. It is the largest company in the aerospace industry and exports commercial airplanes. Lockheed Martin manufactures electronic, space, and defence systems in the US. It has branches in Australia, Canada, Germany, India, UK, and UAE.
Target Drones Market is segmented as below
The Target Drones Market is driven by the adoption of latest technologies during the coming years.
A. Target Drones Market By Specification
B. Target Drones Market By Engine Type
1. Piston Engine
2. Wankel Engine
C. Target Drones Market By Application
1. Target and Decoy
2. Testing and Calibration of Weapon System
5. Tracking and Monitoring
6. Research and Development of Weapons
D. Target Drones Market by Geography (covers 17+ countries)
E. Target Drones Market Entropy
F. Companies Citied / Interviewed
1. THE BOEING COMPANY
2. LOOKHEED MARTIN CORPORATION
3. QINETIQ GROUP PLC
4. NORTHROP GRUMMAN CORPORATION
5. GRIFFON AEROSPACE, INC
6. MEGGITT PLC
7. Airbus Group, Inc.
8. BSK Defense S.A
9. Turkish Aerospace Industries Inc.
10. Textron Inc.
11. Aero Target International, LLC
12. Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc.
13. BAE Systems, PLC
14. FINMECCANICA – SELEX ES
15. Company 15+
A. Small Drones Market
B. Avionics Systems Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Target Drones Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Target Drones segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
1. Target Drones Market (2018-2023)
2. Americas Target Drones Market (2018-2023)
3. Europe Target Drones Market (2018-2023)
4. Asia Pacific Target Drones Market (2018-2023)
5. RoW Target Drones Market (2018-2023)
6. Target and Decoy Target Drones Market (2018-2023)
7. Training Target Drones Market (2018-2023)
8. Tracking and Monitoring Target Drones Market (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.