Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "The Two Sides of Europe: Parallel Strategic Challenges in Sportswear", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/18/2012 -- Sportswear brands exposed to the double whammy of an ageing demographic and an escalating debt crisis in Western Europe will need to be savvy in pricing and segmentation strategies, especially as fast fashion ramps up its sportswear participation. Will Poland, the Euro-Zone's fastest growing economy, and Russia, with its increasingly sophisticated middle class, provide safe havens of growth? These two faces of Europe present key challenges in a tough global operating environment.
Euromonitor International's The Two Sides of Europe: Parallel Strategic Challenges in Sportswear global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the apparel market, highlights buzz topics, emerging trends as well as pressing industry issues. It identifies the leading companies and brands, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the clothing and footwear market - be they changes on the supply side, in channel dynamics, economic/ lifestyle /demographic influences or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and criteria for success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Clothing, Footwear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Apparel market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Pharmaceutical Supply Chain in Europe - Adoption of Direct to Pharmacy (DTP) Model to Boost Efficiency and Optimize Pricing
- Strategic Pipelines Set to Change Geopolitical and Demand Supply Paradigm in the Global Oil and Gas Industry
- The Global Armored Vehicles and Counter IED Vehicles Market 2011-2021
- Drug Price Cuts in Top Five Countries of Europe - Tougher Reference Pricing Environment and Drug Price Freeze through 2013 Expected to Drive Down Healthcare Costs
- The Global Naval Vessels and Surface Combatants Market 2011-2021
- Biosimilars in Developed Countries - Launch of Biosimilar mAbs in Europe and New Regulatory Pathways in the US to Spur Market Growth
- The Global Military Rotorcrafts Market 2011-2021
- Monoclonal Antibodies Market to 2017 - Multiple Indication Approvals and the Potential for MAbs in Oncology and Autoimmune Diseases are Re-Shaping the Market
- The Global Military Aircraft Market 2011-2021
- Pharmaceutical Pricing and Reimbursement in Europe - Reference Pricing and Similar Initiatives Being Applied to Innovative Drugs Pose Significant Challenge to Pharmaceutical Companies
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)