ResearchMoz added Latest Research Report titled " The UK Department Store Retailing 2016: Worldwide Market Size, Shares, Trends, Growth, Survey and Forecast report " to it's Large Report database.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/17/2017 -- 2016 was challenging for the department store market, with growth of just 1.7%, the weakest since 2009. Growth would have eluded the channel were it not for the luxury players performance being boosted by increased tourist spending due to the weak pound. Growth over the next five years will be driven by the premium segment, while health & beauty is forecast to be best performing category as retailers exploit gifting opportunities and invest in more brand and product exclusives.
- John Lewis became market leader in 2016 with a 25.3% market share, aided by M&S's ongoing struggle.
- 37.7% of UK shoppers bought from a department store in 2016.
- The online department store market accounted for 23.8% of all department store spend in 2016.
Get a Sample Research PDF with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=915141
The Department Store Retailing in the UK 2016 report analysis series and provides a comprehensive insight into the department store channel in the UK. It analyses the market, the major players, the main trends, strategies for success and consumer attitudes. It also provides forecasts to 2021.
- Utilise the detailed data and insight on the market to help form an effective growth strategy in the department store channel.
- Using our five year forecasts to 2021, understand which product categories are the fastest performing to ensure more focus and investment in these winning product areas.
- Understand major department store players' strengths and weaknesses in the market, their market shares over the past five years and who will benefit from the demise of BHS.
- Understand how to get ahead in the market by investing in delivery, social retailing and advocacy.
Table of Contents:
- The hot issues
- What people buy
- Where people shop
- How people shop
Enquiry at: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=915141
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Follow us on LinkedIn at: http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG