Recently published research from GlobalData, "The UK's Action Plans for Power Sustainability in the Wake of Decommissioning Calls", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/02/2013 -- The UK's future power market is governed by ambitious climate goals and renewable energy targets. The government's recent power market reforms aim, for the transition of the energy sector to a low carbon energy system, and to ensure safe and secure power, which is always a challenge to achieve. Existing and new emission regulations are already forcing the pre-closure of existing efficient thermal power plants, causing inevitable future blackouts unless addressed in time. A strong, balanced conventional power and renewable generation mix is likely to offer the best solution to the UK's power problems in the future.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Market prospects for power generation and transmission equipment manufacturers due to changing needs of power mix in the UK.
- Key factors responsible for the need of gas power infrastructure and related emission reduction equipment rise in the UK Current decommissioning state of coal and gas capacity
Reasons to Get This Report
- Identify the key growth and investment opportunities with upcoming trends in generation mix
- Gain insights on the growing need for emission control systems and higher efficiency in fossil fuel plants.
- Develop strategies and facilitate decision-making based on upcoming industry developments towards power infrastructure projects
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- NTPC Limited (532555) - Power - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Toshiba Corporation (6502) - Power - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Sustainability in the Global Power Industry 2011-2012: Market Trends and Opportunities, Profitability and Budget Forecasts, Power Industry Procurement and Marketing Initiatives
- AREVA (AREVA) - Nuclear Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Pacific Gas and Electric Company - Power - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Electricite de France S.A. (EDF) - Power - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Entergy Corporation (ETR) - Power - Deals and Alliances Profile
- E.ON AG (EOAN) - Power - Deals and Alliances Profile
- NTPC Limited (NTPC) - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Toshiba Corporation (6502) - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile