Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/06/2012 -- Synopsis: This report provides a detailed analysis of the current industry size and growth expectations during 2011-15, including highlights of the key growth stimulators. It also benchmarks the industry against key global markets and provides detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.
ReportReserve Research's ""The US Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities to 2016: Market Profile"" is an essential source of information covering the market attractiveness and emerging opportunities of the defense industry in United States
With the US defense budget for 2012 valued at US$670.9 billion, the nation has the largest defense market in the world. However, the US defense budget, which grew at a CAGR of 4.19% during the review period, is expected to record a CAGR of 0.63% over the forecast period, largely due to the financial constraints caused by the global financial crisis.
Reasons To Buy
""The US Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities to 2016: Market Profile"" allows you to
- Understand the market size and forecasts of the US defense industry.
- Understand the budget allocation of the US defense industry.
- Gain knowledge on Homeland Security market size and forecast..
- Gain insight into the benchmarking data with Key global markets..
- Understand the key trends and growth stimulators of the US defense industry.
For further information visit http://www.reportreserve.com/report/the-us-defense-industry-market-attractiveness-and-emerging-opportunities-to-2016-market-profile-report-540959