Hyderabad, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/10/2018 -- According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled "Water Testing and Analysis Market: By Test (TOC, pH, Conductivity, Turbidity, Others); By Product (Portable, Bench-top, Handheld); By End-User (Environmental, Industrial, Laboratories, Others); By Application (Municipal, Power, Others); By Geography – Forecast (2018-2023)", the market is driven by increasing demand for water testing and analysis across all the regions due to water scarcity.
Water testing and analysis market has generated revenue of $4.06 billion in 2017. It projected to register growth at 6.7% CAGR to reach $5.9 billion by 2023.
Europe continues to lead the market share during 2018-2023.
Europe is the largest market by revenue for Water testing and analysis. The European market for this product type was estimated to be $1.522 billion in 2017. The Europe portable testing equipment market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 6.3% and is forecast to reach $2.169 billion by 2023. The water facilities in Germany and U.K. accounts for the highest share of advanced water testing and treatment with very low distribution losses compared to other developed countries. With the increased usage of water testing equipment as well as water testing and analysis through online technology, the European region is estimated to be the market leader for the next five years.
Americas is leading with the second position followed by Asia-Pacific. But, in terms of growth rate Asia-Pacific is leading the market with highest CAGR of 7.6% during the forecast period followed by Americas and Europe.
Selected / Sample Analysis done in the full Report:
The major end user of this market is for the industrial purpose where huge quantities are used on daily basis all over the globe. In industries the water is reused after the treatment and at this stage the testing and analysis equipment plays a major role. With the highest revenue of $1.90 billion, the industrial segment was leading the market in 2017 and projected to reach $2.786 billion by 2023 at 6.8% CAGR.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors Mentioned in the Full Report:
1. The stringent government regulations in the Americas and water scarcity are the main drivers for the increase in demand for water testing and analysis in this region.
2. The escalating awareness about the importance of water quality monitoring is the key driver for the water testing market in the wastewater management industry.
3. The major drivers of the market are product miniaturization and increasing demand for quicker screening in industries such as pharmaceutical.
4. The key driving factors for the growth of water testing and analysis market are rapid industrialization, growing water needs in developing countries and government stringent regulations on safe water.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the below link:
Key Players of the Water Testing and Analysis Market:
Danaher Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc, Agilent Technologies Inc, General Electric Company, and ABB Ltd are the top five key companies in the Water testing and analysis market. General Electric Company holds largest share in terms of revenue in the water testing market followed by ABB Ltd and Danaher Corporation. General Electric Company invested highest share of capital for R&D to enhance and improve its product portfolio.
Water Testing and Analysis Market Report is Segmented as below.
Water Testing and Analysis Market By Test Type:
1. Total Organic Carbon (ToC)
4. Dissolved Oxygen
6. Others (Radioactivity)
Water Testing and Analysis Market By Product Type:
Water Testing and Analysis Market By End User:
Water Testing and Analysis Market By Application:
1. Residential and Commercial
8. Food & Beverage
13. Other Industrial
Water Testing and Analysis Market By Geography ( Covers 10+ Countries )
Water Testing and Analysis Market Entropy
Companies Citied / Interviewed
1. Global Treat, Inc.
2. Horiba Ltd
3. Shimadzu Corporation
4. Waters Corporation
5. Tintometer Gmbh
6. Chemetrics, Inc.
7. Emerson Electric Co.
8. Mettler-Toledo International Inc.
9. Myron L Company
10. Company 10+
A. Consumer Water & Air Treatment Market Analysis
B. Chlorine Sensors Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Water Testing and Analysis Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories
2. Market trends
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Merges & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Demand Analysis ( By Revenue & Volume )
12. Country level Analysis (10+)
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Strategic Analysis
18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country, or application based reports in Water Testing and Analysis Market?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports and database as mentioned below:
1. North America Market for Water Testing and Analysis (2018-2023)
2. Europe Market for Water Testing and Analysis (2018-2023)
3. Asia-Pacific Market for Water Testing and Analysis (2018-2023)
4. Residential and Commercial Market for Water Testing and Analysis (2018-2023)
5. Desalination Market for Water Testing and Analysis (2018-2023)
6. Municipal Market for Water Testing and Analysis (2018-2023)
7. Wastewater Market for Water Testing and Analysis (2018-2023)
8. Pharmaceutical Market for Water Testing and Analysis (2018-2023)
9. Power Market for Water Testing and Analysis (2018-2023)
10. Semiconductor Market for Water Testing and Analysis (2018-2023)
11. Food & Beverage Market for Water Testing and Analysis (2018-2023)
12. Mining Market for Water Testing and Analysis (2018-2023)
13. Refineries Market for Water Testing and Analysis (2018-2023)
14. Metals Market for Water Testing and Analysis (2018-2023)
15. Chemicals Market for Water Testing and Analysis (2018-2023)
16. Environmental Market for Water Testing and Analysis (2018-2023)
17. Government Market for Water Testing and Analysis (2018-2023)
18. Industrial Market for Water Testing and Analysis (2018-2023)
19. Laboratory Market for Water Testing and Analysis (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography or product chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team, we can provide a separate quote based on your requirements. You can drop in an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.