Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/17/2012 -- Thermal Power in the Netherlands, Market Outlook to 2020, 2012 Update - Capacity, Generation, Regulations, Power Plants, Companies- report gives a view of the country’s thermal energy market and provides forecasts to 2020. This report includes information on thermal (coal, oil and gas) installed capacity and generation. It provides information on key trends, profiles of major industry participants, information on major power plants and analysis of important deals. This along with detailed information on the regulatory framework and key policies governing the industry, provides a comprehensive understanding of the market for thermal power in the country. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
- Brief introduction to the overall power and thermal energy market in the country, highlighting the fuel types - coal, oil and gas
- Data provided historically from 2000 to 2011, forecast to 2020
- Data on installed capacity and power generation
- List of major companies and deal analysis
Reasons to buy
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in the country's thermal energy market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential.
Thermal Power Market Outlook, Historical and Forecast Installed Capacity, Historical and Forecast Power Generation, Electricity Capacity and Generation by Fuel Type, Global Power Market, Global Thermal Power Market Scenario, Cumulative Installed Capacity, Annual Generation, The Netherlands Thermal Power Market, The Netherlands Thermal Power Plants, Thermal Power Market Regulatory Scenario, Thermal Power Market Deals Analysis, Thermal Power Market Company Profiles
RWE AG N.V. Nuon Energy Electrabel S.A.,
To view table of contents for this market report please visit:
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)