New Medical Devices market report from GlobalData: "Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (TMO) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/23/2014 -- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (Thermo Fisher) is a provider of equipment, analytical instruments, reagents and consumables, software and services for research, manufacturing, analysis, discovery and diagnostics. The company serves almost 400,000 customers including pharmaceutical and biotech companies, universities, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, research institutions and government agencies. It also delivers a broad selection of analytical instruments, equipment, consumables and laboratory supplies. The company serves its customers through four major brands: Thermo Scientific, Fisher Scientific, Life Technologies, and Unity Lab Services. The company also offers various specialty brands that cover a range of consumable products for the life and laboratory sciences industry. It sells its products in more than 150 countries in the Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe. Thermo Fisher is headquartered in Massachusetts, the US.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Thermo Fisher envisages establishing itself through the development of innovative products and enhancement of existing products, internal development, strong partner relationships and strategic collaborations, acquisitions and divestitures. As a part of its strategy, the company acquired Life Technologies Corporation, picoSpin, LLC, One Lambda, Inc., Intrinsic Bioprobes, Inc., Phadia AB, TREK Diagnostic Systems, Sterilin, Ltd., Dionex Corporation and Lomb Scientific among others.
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company's portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
- To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors' pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
- Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (TMO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (TMO) - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Boston Scientific Corporation (BSX) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- MicroPort Scientific Corporation (853) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Proteome Sciences Plc (PRM) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- MediPoint: Neurovascular Interventions - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Neurovascular Interventions - US Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Neurovascular Interventions - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Neurovascular Interventions - South America Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Neurovascular Interventions - EU Analysis and Market Forecasts