What is Time Scarcity? Who is driving it? Why is it important?
New York, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/23/2017 -- "TrendSights Analysis: Time Scarcity" looks at meeting demand for convenient, time-saving products and services.
Demand for ease and convenience derives from being time-poor and a perception of not having enough time to do all the things that one wants or needs to do. Convenience needs pervade all aspects of life, forcing dependence on highly efficient and effective products that better facilitate busy lifestyles and maximize leisure time.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/1119645-trendsights-analysis-time-scarcity
- Age of connectivity has fueled an "always on" mode among consumers seeking instant gratification from the products and services they use.
- Millennials heavily rely on time-saving products, and are most likely to work long hours and/or have a long commute compared to other cohorts.
- Fortification provides a "quick fix" way to boost nutrient levels, with 49% of consumers agreeing that food and drink is the most effective format for delivering health-enhancing ingredients.
Reasons to buy
- Gain insight into the different routes through which products can align with consumers' time scarcity - formulation, packaging,, and formats.
- Compare the presence of this trend in each industry across the FMCG space, and learn what the key opportunities are.
- Identify the innovation implications of Time Scarcity for your sector
Table of Content: Key Points
1 Trend Snapshot 6
2. What is Time Scarcity? 9
3. Why is Time Scarcity important? 18
4. Who is driving Time Scarcity? 20
5. How can Time Scarcity be capitalized on? 21
6. What Next in Time Scarcity? 28
7. Appendix 30
ACCESS REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/1119645-trendsights-analysis-time-scarcity
Get in touch: