New Manufacturing research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/22/2014 -- Tobacco volume sales have been significantly affected by the smoking ban, stringent legislation and higher taxes. The smoking ban in foodservice in particular impacted on the smoking patterns of the German population. Whilst some outlets banned smoking altogether, many turned to shorter smoking times. Anti-smoking campaigns as well as the smoking ban also created a social stigma around smoking with more Germans coming to consider it as less acceptable to smoke in public places. The increased levels of health consciousness in the population also contributed to the decline. All of these factors led to a decline in tobacco packaging.
Tobacco volume sales are expected to decline in the forecast period as a consequence of high taxes, strict legislation including smoking bans in public places, anti-smoking campaigns and the increased health consciousness of the population, which will have a negative effect on consumer consumption. This in turn will have an impact on tobacco packaging, which is projected to decline by a CAGR of 2% over the forecast period.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Tobacco Packaging industry in Germany with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Tobacco Packaging industry in Germany, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Tobacco Packaging in Germany market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes in units and filled volumes
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the total unit volume of tobacco packaging in Germany?
- What are the major tobacco pack types in Germany?
- How is legislation impacting on cigarette pack size in Germany?
- How is consumer shift between soft and hard packs affecting the pack mix?
- What are the most dynamic pack types within tobacco?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Cigarettes, Cigars, Smokeless Tobacco, Smoking Tobacco.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging Market in Singapore to 2017
- The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging Market in Peru to 2017
- The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging Market in Denmark to 2017
- The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging Market in Hungary to 2017
- The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging Market in Portugal to 2017
- The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging Market in the UAE to 2017
- The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging Market in New Zealand to 2017
- The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging Market in Slovakia to 2017
- The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging Market in the Czech Republic to 2017
- The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging Market in Saudi Arabia to 2017