Fast Market Research recommends "Toilet Care in Slovakia" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/08/2014 -- Toilet care recorded marginally lower value sales growth in 2013 compared to the previous year and performed well, recording a 6% value sales increase. Growing consumer interest in rim blocks and toilet liquids pushed sales up as these products were mostly used in Slovak households to ensure toilets are clean and fragrant. Therefore, as these products were used regularly in most households, their prices are affordable and they are in great demand for hygiene purposes.
Two strong international companies fought for leadership in toilet care. Henkel was the most successful, ranking in first place with a 22% value share in 2013 as its Bref brand was highly effective in cleaning toilets and attracted many consumers thanks to strong promotion via television advertisements. The company also registered the strongest value sales increase of 2% in 2013. The second ranked company, Unilever, also promoted its Domestos brand on television, but was unable to generate higher sales.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The sales growth of toilet care will record a slower performance due to the uncertain economic situation in the country over the forecast period. However, consumers are expected to remain loyal to their favourite brands. Toilet liquids is expected to strengthen its leading position among toilet care and will not lose its high popularity. Therefore, toilet care is expected to record a CAGR of 2% in value sales at constant 2013 prices over the forecast period.
- Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Toilet Care industry in Slovakia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
- Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
- If you're in the Toilet Care industry in Slovakia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Toilet Care in Slovakia market research report includes
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as
- What is the market size of Toilet Care in Slovakia
- What are the major brands in Slovakia
- What are the future prospects for the toilet care products
- What are the key new product launches in the toilet care products
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
- In-Cistern Devices
- Toilet Care Mousse/Foam
- Toilet Care Tablets/Powders
- Toilet Cleaning Systems
- Toilet Liquids
- Market sizes (historic and forecasts)
- Company shares
- Brand shares
- Distribution data
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports
- Toilet Care in Hungary
- Toilet Care in Indonesia
- Toilet Care in the Czech Republic
- Toilet Care in Israel
- Toilet Care in China
- Toilet Care in Latvia
- Toilet Care in New Zealand
- Toilet Care in Venezuela
- Toilet Care in Hong Kong, China
- Toilet Care in Argentina