Bauxite is an aluminous rock containing aluminum hydroxide as the main constituent and iron oxide, silica, and titania in varying proportions.
Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/29/2017 -- Bauxite cement is developed by fusing calcium bearing material, such as limestone, and aluminum bearing material, such as bauxite. It has restricted applications owing to its relatively high costs. Few characteristics of bauxite cement include rapid hardening and resistance to corrosion, abrasion, heat, acids, alkalis, sulfates, and sea water.
This cement is used in concretes and mortars for rapid strength development even at low temperatures, as a protective liner against microbial corrosion, and in refractory concretes for high strength at high temperatures. Moreover, in sewer networks, bauxite cement is used as an internal lining in ductile iron pipes for waste water and in concrete pipes for sewerage.
Get the PDF of Bauxite Cement industry insights @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/2630
Superior properties of bauxite cement drive the global bauxite cement market. According to the Asian Development Bank, Asia is estimated to invest $8-$9 trillion in infrastructure development between 2010 and 2020 to maintain its economy. Moreover, growth in population in China and India is expected to boost the demand for housing and commercial infrastructure, thus fueling the market growth. Lack of awareness and incorrect use of calcium aluminate cements leading to widespread construction problems may hamper this growth. The Minister of Finance and an executive of the Brazilian and the international financial sectors, Henrique Meirelles, announced an annual investment of $23 billion for infrastructure improvement and development of new roads, freeways, and waterways in Brazil. This may prove to be an opportunity for the bauxite cement manufacturers.
The global bauxite cement market is segmented based on type, application, and geography. Based on type, it is divided into CA-50, CA-70, CA-80, and others. The application segment is classified into construction, industrial kiln, sewage treatment, and others. Geographically, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Do purchase inquiry @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/2630
The major players profiled in this study include:
- AGC Ceramics
- Ciments Molins
- Orient Abrasives
- The report provides an in-depth analysis of the current trends, drivers, and dynamics of the global bauxite cement market to elucidate the potential investment pockets.
- It offers qualitative trends and quantitative analysis from 2017 to 2023 to assist stakeholders to understand the market scenario.
- In-depth analysis of the key segments demonstrates the type of bauxite cement used and its application.
- Competitive intelligence of the industry highlights the business practices followed by key players across geographies and prevailing market opportunities.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies and developments are analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the industry.