Medical Laser Systems are devices used to generate a monochromatic beam of light which contains a specific wavelength and is strong and highly concentrated. These systems are used in a broad range of applications in the medical field such as diagnosis, therapy and cosmetic procedures.
Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/28/2017 -- This report contains estimations of this market for the forecasted period 2013-2020. The key objective of the report is to identify the applications and technologies of medical laser systems and to determine its commercial potential. Drivers, restraints, recent developments and future opportunities which will shape the medical laser system market in the future are also taken into account.
Rising incidences of eye disorders related to the growing aging population is one of the key drivers of this market. Moreover, rising number of patients using advanced laser-based treatments around the world and increasing importance of aesthetics are other factors contributing to the growth of global medical laser systems market. Furthermore, stringent safety regulations and high rate of failure are the restraints of this market. Increased disposable incomes and demand for laser treatment in emerging economies will serve as opportunities for the future growth of the medical laser system market.
Early buyers will receive 20% customization on this report
Get sample PDF brochure of this report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/443
The major companies profiled in this report are Photomedex, Inc., Lumenis Ltd., IRIDEX Corp., Spectranetics Corporation, Alcon Laboratories, Inc., Cardiogenesis Corporation, Biolase Inc, American Medical Systems, Inc., Bausch & Lomb Holdings, Inc and Syneron-Candela. The key strategies for these companies are technological advancement and meeting the unmet need for laser treatment worldwide in several applications such as dermatology and cardiovascular diseases.
- The analysis provides a wider view of the factors driving and limiting the growth of the market, including market trends, market structure and others
- Market estimation for product type and geographic segments is derived from current market scenario and expected market trends
- Porter's Five Force model and SWOT analysis are strategically discussed for global medical laser system market, which would help in making strategic decisions
- The analysis assists in understanding the strategies adopted by the companies for the growth of this market
- In-depth analysis of the types of products used in the medical laser system market would help in identifying the future applications in this market