Researchmoz added Most up-to-date research on "Top Trends in Tobacco and Anti-Smoking Aids 2017: Exploring the latest trends in cigarettes and smoking tobacco, cigars and cigarillos, smokeless tobacco, e-cigarettes and smoking alternatives" to its huge collection of research reports.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/31/2017 -- "Top Trends in Tobacco and Anti-Smoking Aids 2017", explores the latest consumer and innovation trends in cigarettes and smoking tobacco, cigars and cigarillos, smokeless tobacco, and e-cigarettes and smoking alternatives.
The report outlines the key consumer and innovation trends currently impacting the core categories in tobacco. These include NPD that aligns with consumer demand for customization or appeals to the experimental consumer (e.g. through exploring alternative ingredients and methods of delivery for tobacco).
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1107643
- There are five core smoking groups: traditional, occasional/social, novelty, premium, female.
- Tobacco flavor types are the most popular, appealing most to European and North American smokers, while in other regions consumers demonstrate a stronger preference for fruity and minty/floral tobacco flavors.
- Occasional/social smoking is more pronounced in the 18-24 and 25-34 age groups, while regular smoking increases with age.
- The nature of experience is changing. Encouraging smokers to share their experiences with others is vital to achieving steady sales growth.
- Consumers in the Asia-Pacific region are more than twice as likely as those in Latin America to view smoking as helping them to socialize with others.
Reasons to buy
- Identify the top trends driving the tobacco sector.
- Gain insight into the key consumer segments that are most likely to be a key focus for innovation.
- Put innovative products into context by connecting them to specific consumer trends and needs.
- Gain insight and inspiration for innovation.
Table of Contents
Smoker Profiles Overview
The Traditional Smoker
The Occasional/Social Smoker
The Novelty Smoker
The Premium Smoker
The Female Smoker
Make an Enquiry of this report @ http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=1107643