Topical Corticosteroids Market Information: By Type of Formulation (Ointments, Creams), By Type of Potency Class, By Treatment, By End Users - Global Forecast till 2023
Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/06/2017 -- Market Research Future adds new report of "Topical Corticosteroids Market – Research Report Global Forecast till 2023" it contains Company information, geographical data and Table of Content
Some of the key players in this market are
- AstraZeneca plc.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc.
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Sandoz AG (Novartis AG)
- Sanofi S.A.
- Actimis Pharmaceuticals
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals
- Almirall S.A
- Zylera Pharmaceuticals
Get a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/4331
The global topical corticosteroids market is segmented on the basis of type of formulation, which is segmented into ointments, creams, and others.
- On the basis of Type of Potency Class, it is segmented into ultra-high, high, moderate, and low. The ultra high is further segmented into clobetasol propionate and diflorasone diacetate. The high segment is further segmented into amcinonide, betamethasone dipropionate, desoximetasone, fluocinonide, halcinonide, and others. The moderate segment is further segmented into desoximetasone, fluocinolone acetonide, fludroxycortide, hydrocortisone valerate, triamcinolone acetonide, and others. And the low segment is further segmented into betamethasone valerate, desonide, fluocinolone acetonide
- On the basis of Treatment, it is segmented into contact dermatitis, insect stings, psoriasis, eczema
- On the basis of End User, the market is segmented into hospitals, dermatology clinics, pharmacies
Corticosteroids are synthetic analogues of the natural hormones produced by the adrenal cortex. Topical corticosteroids are hydrocortisone-derivative compounds with differentiated anti-inflammatory potency. They are used to treat many inflammatory skin diseases such as contact curative, insect stings topical corticosteroids.
Increasing prevalence of skin diseases across the globe is one of the major factors contributing to the growth of this market. Moreover, increasing geriatric population, and growing number of skin disorders cases in children boost the growth of the market.
On the other hand, the price of the topical corticosteroids and their side effects may hamper the market growth during the corresponding period.
The global topical corticosteroids market is expected to grow at a CAGR of ~5.8% during the forecast period 2017-2023.
- Topical Corticosteroids Manufacturers
- Topical Corticosteroids Suppliers
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Market Research and Consulting Service Providers
- Potential Investors
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/topical-corticosteroids-market-4331
Regional Analysis of the Global Topical Corticosteroids Market:
The American region accounted for the largest share of the global topical corticosteroids market due to increasing prevalence of skin disease and the demand for new topical products for its treatment. As per Stanford University, every year about 5.4 million new cases of skin related diseases diagnose in the US. Additionally, increasing geriatric population is another factor responsible for the market growth in the American countries.
Europe is the second largest topical corticosteroids market across the globe owing to increasing awareness regarding skin related diseases, growing market for dermatology in many European countries, and increasing investment in healthcare domain by government.
In Asia Pacific, increasing government support for research & development in healthcare domain, growing number of dermatology clinics, and increasing prevalence of skin diseases drives the growth of the market in this region.
The Middle East & Africa is expected to show a least market share due to less availability of medical facilities, and less development in healthcare domain.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.