New Medical Devices market report from GlobalData: "Tornier N.V. Market Share Analysis"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/01/2013 -- GlobalData's new report, "Tornier N.V. Market Share Analysis" provides in-depth information on Tornier N.V.'s market position in the different medical equipment markets it operates in. The report provides Tornier N.V. market share information in three key market categories - other joint reconstruction, trauma fixation and knee reconstruction. The report also provides data and information on the overall competitive landscape of the markets, the company operates in. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profile with information on the company's business segments, major products and services, competitors, locations and subsidiaries, financial deals and other key developments.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Global company shares (in Revenues) information for the key markets Tornier N.V. operates in - Orthopedic Devices
- Tornier N.V.'s company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key countries the company has presence in - United Kingdom, France, Spain, Germany, Italy, China, Australia, Japan, India, United States, Canada and Brazil.
- Tornier N.V.'s company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key market categories the company has presence in - other joint reconstruction, trauma fixation and knee reconstruction.
- All the key data-points are for 2011 and cover all the key regions - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and South and Central America.
- Global corporate-level profile with information on the company's business segments, major products and services, competitors, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Comprehensive coverage of the latest financial deals involving the company and its subsidiaries.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Develop sales and marketing strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the markets, Tornier N.V. operates in.
- Plan your competition strategies by identifying the company's shares in the markets and geographic regions it operates in.
- Design your own inorganic growth and business-collaboration strategies by understanding the financial deals your competitors are involved in.
- Advance your understanding of the competitive landscape and the competitors by leveraging on the data and information provided in the report.
- Support your overall business strategies by leveraging on the key data and information provided in the report, which includes but not limited to Tornier N.V.'s market positions.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: DePuy Synthes Companies, Zimmer Holdings, Inc., Biomet, Inc., Wright Medical Group, Inc., Smith & Nephew Plc, Exactech, Inc., Small Bone Innovations, Inc., Stryker Corporation, Ascension Orthopedics, Inc., DJO Finance LLC, Synthes, Inc., Orthofix International N.V., ConMed Corporation, Acumed Medical Ltd., Trauson Holdings Company Limited, B. Braun Melsungen AG, China Kanghui Holdings, Japan Medical Dynamic Marketing, Inc., MEDACTA International S.A., Bonovo Orthopedics, Inc.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Zimmer Holdings, Inc. Market Share Analysis
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) Market - Global Market Size, Average Pricing, Market Share and Distribution Channel Analysis to 2020
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) Global Market to 2017 - Growth in Developing Markets to Come From Cost Efficient Manufacturing and Rising Domestic Demand
- Middle East Power Market Analysis to 2030 - Strategic Analysis from IPP and EPC Perspective, Investment and Regulatory Scenario, Competitive Landscape, Technical Consultant Analysis
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) Market in Europe to 2017 - Pricing and Reimbursement Initiatives Supporting Generic Drug Growth, with CMOs Expected to Account for Majority of the Manufacturing Activity
- Integral Horsepower Motors Market for Power Generation Industry - Global Market Size, Competitive Landscape, Trends and Analysis to 2020
- Road & Rail - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Butadiene Market in Europe and Middle East To 2020 - European Demand Expected To Recover While Exports Drive Middle East Production
- Toluene Global Market to 2020 - Asia Pacific to Account for 50% of Global Demand by 2018, Driven by Solvent Applications, Benzene and Xylene Markets
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Global Market to 2020 - Growth from Asia-Pacific Construction, Packaging and Electrical Sectors Continues to Drive Demand