Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Tourism Flows Domestic in India", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/01/2014 -- Domestic tourism in India recorded steady growth in 2013 of 18% in terms of the number of trips. Growth continued to be driven primarily by religious tourism, with Tirupati, one of the richest temples in the world, being the most sought after by travellers. Most tourists that travelled to Andhra Pradesh stayed over for a day and paid a visit to the temple before returning. Tirupati continued to be one of the most sought after religious pilgrim sites in India in 2013.
Domestic tourism is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13% in terms of the number of trips over the forecast period. This growth will be driven by increased marketing and promotional campaigns by the Ministry of Tourism via television advertisements, which will help to attract tourists. In addition, as the number of holidays taken by consumers for leisure purposes in a year is expected to increase, tourists will split these between domestic travelling and outbound trips. The major challenge to domestic tourism is the lack of proper information about destinations and the difficulties in reaching a location due to the lack of proper infrastructure and amenities. These basic issues will continue to be a threat to the growth of domestic tourism in India.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Tourism Flows Domestic industry in India with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Tourism Flows Domestic industry in India, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Tourism Flows Domestic in India market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Tourism Flows Domestic in India?
- How dependent is India on domestic tourism expenditure?
- What are the most popular destinations for domestic visitors?
- Which regions have the greatest number of star ratings?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tourism Flows Domestic in Denmark
- Tourism Flows Domestic in Turkey
- Tourism Flows Domestic in China
- Tourism Flows Domestic in the Czech Republic
- Tourism Flows Domestic in Japan
- Travel and Tourism in Egypt to 2018
- Tourism Flows Domestic in Mexico
- Tourism Flows Domestic in Poland
- Travel and Tourism in Spain to 2018
- Tourism Flows Domestic in Chile