Fast Market Research recommends "Tourism Flows Inbound in Colombia" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/20/2014 -- Colombia continued to become an outstanding destination and in 2013 the number of inbound trips increased by 6%. The intensified promotional activity and the opportunities for foreign investment attracted business tourists who later returned to the country as leisure visitors, the developments in hotel infrastructure with the arrival of different brands, improvement in security and air connectivity within the country were all factors that encouraged more foreign tourists to visit Colombia. The past promotional campaign, Colombia, el riesgo es que te quieras quedar, highly contributed to showing the world the improvements in security to be able to travel within the country, as this was the major deterrent for foreigners to come to Colombia.
Colombia will continue to grow as an appealing destination, relying on its natural and cultural diversity. It is foreseen that international arrivals will increase at an average yearly rate of 7% to 2018. Although there will be presidential elections in 2014, it is not foreseen that the change of government will necessarily bring a change in the promotional strategy of the country, although in 2014 resources for promotion may decrease due to the particular circumstance of it being an electoral year.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Tourism Flows Inbound industry in Colombia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Tourism Flows Inbound industry in Colombia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Tourism Flows Inbound in Colombia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Tourism Flows Inbound in Colombia?
- How successful is Colombia in attracting international visitors?
- What are the leading inbound source markets?
- What do international visitors spend their money on?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Arrivals, Arrivals by Mode of Transport, Arrivals by Purpose of Visit.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Travel and Tourism in Colombia to 2017
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Colombia
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Ecuador
- Travel and Tourism in the US to 2017
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Denmark
- Travel and Tourism in the Netherlands to 2017: Inbound tourist volumes in the Netherlands expanded at a CAGR of 3.20% bertween 2008-2012 and is expected to record a CAGR of 1.29% over the next five years.
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Hungary
- Travel and Tourism in China to 2017
- Tourism Flows Inbound in China
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Taiwan