New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/19/2014 -- 2013 was generally a good year for inbound arrivals in Croatia. With the EU succession timed wonderfully in the high season (1 July), a lot of free publicity was given to Croatia, making it the biggest news of the year. An increase in number of trips of 5% as well as tourist receipts rising by a strong 17% had a positive effect showing good future prospects.
Retail value sales of income tourist receipts are expected to increase by a value CAGR of 8% at constant 2013 prices, which will be higher compared to the 7% average of the review period, reaching HRK53 billion in 2018. The number of trips is expected to grow by a 5% volume CAGR, sowing a positive future trend. There is no major shift expected in the inbound markets.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Tourism Flows Inbound industry in Croatia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Tourism Flows Inbound industry in Croatia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Tourism Flows Inbound in Croatia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Tourism Flows Inbound in Croatia?
- How successful is Croatia in attracting international visitors?
- What are the leading inbound source markets?
- What do international visitors spend their money on?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Denmark
- Tourism Flows Inbound in the Netherlands
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Hungary
- Tourism Flows Inbound in China
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Poland
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Canada
- Travel and Tourism in Spain to 2018
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Hong Kong, China
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Turkey
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Japan