New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Tourism Flows Inbound in Hong Kong, China"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/10/2013 -- The number of inbound arrivals in Hong Kong increased by 7% in 2012, rising to 24 million. Growth in inbound tourism flows is being supported by the Hong Kong government through its agency the Hong Kong Tourism Board, which is constantly investing in the territory' tourist attractions such as Ocean Park. In addition, the Hong Kong Tourism Board frequently organises plenty of activities aimed at enhancing the networking opportunities between the key players in Hong Kong's travel and tourism...
Euromonitor International's Tourism Flows Inbound in Hong Kong, China report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Arrivals, Arrivals by Mode of Transport, Arrivals by Purpose of Visit.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Tourism Flows Inbound market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Travel and Tourism in Hong Kong to 2017
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in South Korea to 2016
- Travel and Tourism in the Czech Republic: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Tourism Flows Domestic in Hong Kong, China
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Hong Kong, China
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in Italy to 2016
- Travel and Tourism in Hong Kong, China
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in the Netherlands to 2016
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in Canada to 2016
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in Saudi Arabia to 2016
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)