New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/07/2014 -- The number of inbound arrivals into the Netherlands exceeded 12 million for the first time ever during 2013. The number of tourist arrivals in the country increased by 3% in 2013 despite the fact that many of the major source countries for inbound tourism in the Netherlands were struggling under difficult economic circumstances. The major reasons for the increase in inbound arrivals in 2013 were the festivities in Amsterdam to celebrate 400s years of the city?s iconic canals and the reopening of some major museums, including the Rijksmuseum, which had been either partially or completely closed for several years because of major renovation works. Another major reason for the increase in inbound tourism during the year was the publicity surrounding the abdication of Queen Beatrix and the coronation of King Willem-Alexander. The coronation festivities generated substantial positive publicity and helped to generate interest among potential foreign visitors.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Steady growth is expected in inbound tourism flows in the Netherlands over the forecast period, with the number of inbound arrivals expected to rise to 13.5 million by the end of the forecast period. There are several factors which are set to contribute to this growth over the forecast period. First of all, growth in arrivals from the so-called BRIC countries is set to be a major factor as it is expected that these countries still have plenty of growth potential in terms of people who would like to visit the Netherlands. China, in particular, is expected to be a major source country for arrivals in future and it is expected that there will be high numbers of affluent Chinese tourists interested in visiting the Netherlands once the process of applying for a visa to visit the Netherlands becomes easier for Chinese citizens.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Tourism Flows Inbound industry in Netherlands with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Tourism Flows Inbound industry in Netherlands, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Tourism Flows Inbound in Netherlands market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Tourism Flows Inbound in Netherlands?
- How successful is Netherlands in attracting international visitors?
- What are the leading inbound source markets?
- What do international visitors spend their money on?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Arrivals, Arrivals by Mode of Transport, Arrivals by Purpose of Visit.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Denmark
- Travel and Tourism in the Netherlands to 2017: Inbound tourist volumes in the Netherlands expanded at a CAGR of 3.20% bertween 2008-2012 and is expected to record a CAGR of 1.29% over the next five years.
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Hungary
- Tourism Flows Inbound in China
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Canada
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Hong Kong, China
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Turkey
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Japan
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Peru
- Tourism Flows Inbound in the Czech Republic