Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Tourism Flows Outbound in Belgium", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/11/2014 -- Outbound travel continued to decline in 2013 as the fragile economy caused travellers to be careful with their spending. Mainly neighbouring countries such as France, Germany and the Netherlands, which accounted for 51% of the total number of trips, were affected as travellers sought out sunny destinations, albeit not too far away. Therefore, destinations such as Greece and Turkey were very popular among Belgian tourists. Business travel saw slightly positive growth as many companies and organisations became more willing to let their employees go on business trips abroad.
A slight decline is expected for outbound travel over the forecast period. It will take some time before the total number of outbound trips equals that of the pre-credit crunch period. It is expected that Belgian tourists will remain cautious about their spending on travel, and will be careful when selecting their trips abroad. The reason for this is that the economic situation could remain difficult and there will be uncertainty surrounding the possibility of a new recession.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Tourism Flows Outbound industry in Belgium with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Tourism Flows Outbound industry in Belgium, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Tourism Flows Outbound in Belgium market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Tourism Flows Outbound in Belgium?
- How big is outbound travel in terms of departures and spending?
- Which international destinations are the most popular?
- What are main methods of transport for travelling abroad?
Reasons to Get This Report
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tourism Flows Outbound in the United Arab Emirates
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Turkey
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Finland
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Poland
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Portugal
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Denmark
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Italy
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Taiwan
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Malaysia
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Chile