Fast Market Research recommends "Tourism Flows Outbound in Canada" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/05/2014 -- Outbound travel increased in 2013, with the number of trips rising by 4% for the year. The gain was supported by a number of factors, including moderate improvement in the national economy and resulting improvement in consumer spending on travel, a long cold winter and expansion of outbound direct routes by Canada's air carriers.
Outbound travel is expected to reach 40 million trips in 2018, representing a CAGR of 4% over the forecast period. Growth will be supported by anticipated improvements in the economy and employment, with a corresponding rise in consumer confidence. The addition of new outbound capacity and an increasing number of destinations for air travel by Air Canada, WestJet, Porter Airlines and charter companies such as Transat, Sunquest and Sunwing are expected. Each of Canada's airlines, including scheduled, low cost and charter carriers, added routes and direct flights to new destinations throughout the review period, a trend that is expected to continue through the forecast years as partnerships with foreign carriers provide a growing number of options for outbound travellers.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Tourism Flows Outbound industry in Canada with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Tourism Flows Outbound industry in Canada, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Tourism Flows Outbound in Canada market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Tourism Flows Outbound in Canada?
- How big is outbound travel in terms of departures and spending?
- Which international destinations are the most popular?
- What are main methods of transport for travelling abroad?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Departures By Country, Departures by Mode of Transport, Departures By Purpose Of Visit.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Finland
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Denmark
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Poland
- Travel and Tourism in France to 2017
- Tourism Flows Outbound in China
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Slovakia
- Travel and Tourism in Denmark to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in China to 2017
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Ecuador
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Turkey