New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Tourism Flows Outbound in Chile"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/23/2014 -- In 2013, outbound travel and tourism in Chile continued with growth that began in 2009, as macroeconomic conditions remained very positive in the country. As stated previously, unemployment reached a historical low rate (6%) and real GDP grew by 4%. This resulted in Chileans having higher disposable incomes to spend on different leisure activities, including travel and tourism. In other words, as people became wealthier they were in a position to afford the luxury of taking a holiday abroad. On the other hand, for those who did not have a large increase in disposable income, the positive macroeconomic environment encouraged them to opt for credit and other forms of borrowing to pay for their holidays. This was due to the economic context boosting expectations about their future ability to pay. Therefore, through either higher disposable incomes or borrowing, Chileans spent more on holidays, as the country's economic performance encouraged them to do so.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The number of departures is set to increase at a CAGR of 3% over the forecast period. The expectation is that despite a deceleration of the economy in 2014, the country will keep on growing in economic terms and Chileans are set to record growth in their purchases of travel and tourism products abroad. As macroeconomic outcomes improve the incomes of a growing proportion of the population, more people are expected to start travelling abroad, particularly middle-income consumers.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Tourism Flows Outbound industry in Chile with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Tourism Flows Outbound industry in Chile, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Tourism Flows Outbound in Chile market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Tourism Flows Outbound in Chile?
- How big is outbound travel in terms of departures and spending?
- Which international destinations are the most popular?
- What are main methods of transport for travelling abroad?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Departures By Country, Departures by Mode of Transport, Departures By Purpose Of Visit.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Australia
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Turkey
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Finland
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Denmark
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Poland
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Peru
- Tourism Flows Outbound in China
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Slovakia
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Ecuador
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Hungary