New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Tourism Flows Outbound in Japan"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/09/2014 -- After reaching a high of 18.5 million in 2012, the number of trips fell by 6% in 2013 to 17.3 million. While 4-7 days is the most common length for outbound trips in Japan, it was more difficult for workers to take longer breaks in 2013 as public holidays fell on weekends and days-off were more spaced out than normal during Golden Week and Obon.
Over the forecast period, the number of outbound trips is expected to increase by a 2% CAGR to reach 19.1 million in 2018. Growth will be supported by capacity growth among low cost carriers and stronger demand from senior travellers. If the disputes with China and South Korea can be settled, the number of departures to these two popular foreign destinations will recover and contribute to the overall growth of tourism flows outbound in the forecast period.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Tourism Flows Outbound industry in Japan with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Tourism Flows Outbound industry in Japan, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Tourism Flows Outbound in Japan market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Tourism Flows Outbound in Japan?
- How big is outbound travel in terms of departures and spending?
- Which international destinations are the most popular?
- What are main methods of transport for travelling abroad?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Departures By Country, Departures by Mode of Transport, Departures By Purpose Of Visit.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Australia
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Turkey
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Finland
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Denmark
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Poland
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Taiwan
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Chile
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Peru
- Tourism Flows Outbound in China
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Slovakia