Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Tourism Flows Outbound in Poland", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/10/2014 -- The 1% growth recorded in outbound departures during 2013 was slow compared with the 15% registered in the category in 2012. The ongoing increase in growth in outbound departures can attributable to the fact that leisure tourism trips are slowly becoming an important attribute of the lifestyles of a growing number of Poles. Many Polish people now opt for frequent short trips abroad, which are perceived as more prestigious than holidays spent in even the most exclusive domestic tourist destination. Improvements in overall consumer optimism also contributed to the growing interest in travelling abroad among the Polish population towards the end of the review period, which meant that more people were more willing to spend money on outbound leisure travel.
Outbound tourism is set develop at a moderate pace in Poland, with the number of departures set to increase at a CAGR of 3% over the forecast period. Due to the high cost of travelling outside the country, the majority of outbound Poles are expected to shorten the durations of their outbound stays, although they are also expected to organise outbound trips more often. This tendency is set to include weekend trips and city breaks. Other ways to save time when booking overseas holidays is to choose countries which are located in closer proximity to Poland. As such, the majority of Polish people are expected to continue preferring European destinations and this is likely to result in limited interest being taken in outbound holidays which last longer than seven days.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Tourism Flows Outbound industry in Poland with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Tourism Flows Outbound industry in Poland, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Tourism Flows Outbound in Poland market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Tourism Flows Outbound in Poland?
- How big is outbound travel in terms of departures and spending?
- Which international destinations are the most popular?
- What are main methods of transport for travelling abroad?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Turkey
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Finland
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Denmark
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Taiwan
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Chile
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Peru
- Tourism Flows Outbound in China
- Tourism Flows Outbound in the Netherlands
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Slovakia
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Indonesia