Fast Market Research recommends "Tourism Flows Outbound in the US" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/08/2014 -- Outbound trips from the US increased for the third straight year in 2013, rising by 3%; 61.8 million outbound trips were made in 2013, short of the 2007 high of 64 million trips. Continued high unemployment and a sluggish economy made it difficult for many American?s to justify the high costs of international travel. Additionally the US?s large array of domestic tourist opportunities ensures that Americans can travel to new locations and a variety of climates for significantly less than international travel.
Outgoing trips and sales are both expected to continue increasing over the forecast period at a CAGR of 2% a year. The outbound travel market will be led by leisure departures and US travellers are looking to complete trips that have long been in their imaginations, as many consumers were forced to delay plans during the recession. Mexico and Canada will remain the two largest outbound markets due to their close proximity and relatively low costs.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Tourism Flows Outbound industry in USA with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Tourism Flows Outbound industry in USA, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Tourism Flows Outbound in USA market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Tourism Flows Outbound in USA?
- How big is outbound travel in terms of departures and spending?
- Which international destinations are the most popular?
- What are main methods of transport for travelling abroad?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Departures By Country, Departures by Mode of Transport, Departures By Purpose Of Visit.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Australia
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Turkey
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Finland
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Denmark
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Poland
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Taiwan
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Chile
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Peru
- Tourism Flows Outbound in China
- Tourism Flows Outbound in Slovakia